Nice To Meet You

Sorry this took too long. I was focused on my other book. I made this nice and long for you though. Also, more creepypastas will be introduced. If you anons want to add a creepypasta, please comment or inbox me. I highly doubt that that will happen. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I walk down the hallway and open a door that had carvings on it that said "Jeff". I heard of that name before. I thought to myself. He's that boy that got all burned up, then killed his family. I knock on his door and wait. I hear shuffling behind the door, then a soft thump. The door opens and a young man with raven hair and pale skin poked his head out.

"What do you want?" He said, his deep voice told me I was unwanted.

"Who is it?" Another voice says in the room.

Jeff opens the door wider. I see another young man. He looks like Link, with black eyes and red iris. He must be BEN.

"U-uh, Mr. Slenderman said I-i had to take care of laundry." I stutter.

Jeff sighs and goes to a door that I assume is the bathroom.

"So," BEN says. "Whats your name? Im BEN."

"M-my name is F/N (first name)." I stutter. Why am I stuttering? I shouldnt be afraid.

Jeff comes back to me with a bunch of clothes and tosses it into the basket Im holding. The metallic smell of blood hits my nose. Uh-oh...Uh oh? Whats wrong? The voice came back. The voice that led me to the life Im living. Well, before I met Slenderman.

Well, your holding yourself up. Better get that laundry done. Shut up. Leave me alone. Why? Because, I hate you. Hate me? What did I do? You did this, you made the monster I am today.

On the verge of tears, I get no response from the voice. I blink my eyes. I look at the two in front of me to see that they were watching me.

"Im sorry. I better leave." I say before turning around and going down the hall.

Stupid voice. I hate you.
Hate me? I thought you needed me.
Needed you? All you did was lead my life to disaster!!
You dont always get for what you wish for. Its not my fault you were abused. Not my fault you were abandoned. Not my fault you were pushed around a--
SHUT UP!!

I clench my teeth and tighten my grip on the basket. Stupid voice.

Jeff POV

Was she just talking to herself? I look at BEN and he looks at me.

"Yeah, I saw and heard it, too." He says.

"Is she like..." I start. "Like Liu?" I finish.

"I don't know...we'll just have to see. It wasnt as aggressive as Sully." Ben said.

"Yeah, but..." I trail off.

"But what?" Ben says.

"Nothing, nevermind." I say.

Your POV

I want to die. This is horrible. I walk to the next door labled EJ. I knock on the door and wait. The door opens immediatly and yet another young man appears at the door. He had a blue mask with two eyeholes which were pitch black and had some sort of black substance leaking from it. He wore a black hoodie and jeans with black socks. Eyeless Jack. I thought.

"Mr.Slenderman asked me to collect laundry." I say feeling depressed.

Ej sighs and goes into his room. He emerges a minute later with his clothing and dumps it in the basket. Then, he goes back into his room and closes the door. Ok, that was easy. Now on to the next door. The next door read Sally with a pink sign. I have to take her to the kitchen with me. But I dont know how many more doors I have to go through. Sigh. I knock on the door and it opens. A little girl with brown wavy hair opened the door. She had emerald colored eyes and a teddy bear in her arms.