Saved.....?

Your POV

I don't know how long I have been out. I feel like I've been asleep for hours, maybe even days. I open my eyes slowly to what seems to be a dimly lit room. Did I die?? Am I in hell? No, it's too quiet. But who am I to define hell? So.... where am I?

With my vision still slightly blurred, I blink twice and try to get up. Then, I feel pain all over my body. I wince and lay back down. I look around at my surroundings to see that I'm lying in a bed with a dark, blood red bed covering, matching the cherry wood on the bed post. I see book shelves filled with books and framed photos I can't see from where I'm at. I look around some more and I see a nice, low-lit fireplace. Placed next to it, is a big red leather couch, and sitting in it reading a book was him.

He helped me? Did the being known as Slenderman get me out of the situation I was in earlier? I try getting up once again, slowly this time to cease the pain. I move up to a sitting position and look towards him. Slenderman just sat there and continued to read his book. I look down and see myself in fresh new clothes, much more comfortable than the ones I had earlier. I start to blush madly, knowing that this man had seen me naked.

"Did you change my clothes?" I ask, I didn't even think.

He just looked up from his book.

"Uh.. I-, Yo-....Never mind." I just go silent and still feel my face flushed.

I need to calm down. He goes back to reading his book. I let out a shaky sigh. I look over my situation now. I'm in a room of a place unknown to me, Slenderman is here and someone changed my clothes. To be honest, it's better than the situation I had before I blacked out. I should have been more careful with my targets. I need more training.

I was deep in thought, until I heard movements beside me. I looked in the direction of the Slenderman and see him open some drawers in the bedside table next to me. He seems to be looking for something. I watch him as he goes into another door, looks like the bathroom. I hear water running and other sounds I can't make out. The water shuts off and he comes out with a cup of water in hand, and a slightly closed fist. The Slenderman walks towards me and stretches his hands out, revealing two white pills.

"What is it?" I ask, hesitantly taking the cup of water and pills from his hand.

"It'll help with the pain."

I shouldn't trust him, but he brought me here and helped me. So I took the pills and he placed the cup of water on the bedside table. Slenderman goes to sit back down and says,

"You should lay down and rest, the pills should take affect in a couple minutes." He says.

I lay back down and start to fall asleep. I feel exhausted. I don't know if it's the pills or me, but my eyes start getting heavy, and eventually, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader,
Hey, AnonBTRM here. Just wanted to say, thanks for reading my book and I hope you like it so far. Please Follow and add this book to your library. I appreciate your support!!
----AnonBTRM----