Nindo

(This chapter will be a lil short sorry

(This chapter will be a lil short sorry.)

"Maki?" Naruto whispers as she hugs her pillow tighter. He didn't know what was wrong, but if she cuddled then it was probably big.

He grinned and opened up his blanket, watching her features brighten and her scurry to his side.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...Just a little startled, yo..."

"It's okay!" Naruto grinned comfortingly. "I love you, so sharing a beds okay, right?"

"Yeah. I love you too Naruto."

He wrapped and arm around her shoulder while she wrapped one around his waist and both fell asleep.

Kakashi, who was leaning on the door frame, closed the light with a smile and proceeded to lock the door.

He smiled and walked to his own room, which was separate from the kids, and allowed a thought that Tenzo would kill him for considering, to cross his mind.

'I ship it.'

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

For the past few days, Maki would train her chakra control and honestly was impressed with how things went.

So, now she was standing defensively beside Kakashi, staring at Zabuza.

"Oh, hello moo moo man!" He sent her a glare.

"Shut up."

"Oh..." Kakashi facepalmed and grabbed her before she could gather in a corner and wallow in self-pity.

"Not. The. Time."

"Sorry..." Her frown was soon turned upside down as she crouched down into the unnatural position and allowed the bubbly chakra to take over. Sasuke watched in astonishment along with the pink haired female as Maki charged forwards and growled at Haku, tackling him.

"Sorry. I really dont like hurting others."

Going easy on him would be her first mistake.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Maki hated death.

She loved fighting.

And she hated hurting people.

So as she stared at the body of Haku and Zabuza, a flash of mr. davids body appeared in her mind.

The cheering of the villagers was drowned out by the aching of her head.

It was the same empty feeling as when David was lying in his own pool of blood.

Ironic how it was snowing, when he'd died during the winter.

Naruto cried for the two as she slowly allowed Kuramas chakra to surround the two bodies, at least healing all the wounds so they could be full corpses when buried.

"Yuki Haku and Momochi Zabuza. I will remember you both, and I hope to meet you again someday."

"M-Maki..." Naruto sobs on her shoulder and wraps his arms around her, seeking comfort.

She clenches her teeth and swallows the lump in her throat, focusing on Naruto right now.

"It's not fair..." He whimpers. "They shouldn't have died."

"I know Naruto. But they were able to die happily together, and that's all that matters, yo..."

"I wont let you die, ever, Maki." He looks up at her, snot running down his face as well as tears.

"I'll protect you and everyone!"

"Good. I'll always do the same for you Naruto."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Sorry, but he has to develop his nindo :(