Chapter 6⋘

"Do we... no wait... do I need to go to school?" Asked the young witch.

The redhead rolled her eyes. "We literally moved in the middle of the year. Only two months left and you're going into the summer break."

"Urgh..." Grumbled Wanda. Today was definitely not her day. The week may have been good, like actually really good. The Cullen's just talked to Nat and Wanda Luke nothing had happened, although  Rosalie seems kinda distracted. Their presentation was an A, but Wanda just felt exhausted.

Since yesterday evening the young witch was overwhelmed with the emotions and thoughts of her mother. The thoughts are all jumbled up in her head.

She is really trying to suppress them but it's really difficult.

The young witch could already feel the thoughts and emotions of the other students from the inside of the car.

"Hey, just Concentrate, okay? Just think about my thoughts if it gets too much... or just concentrate on the thoughts of one person in the room you're in, okay?" Natasha puts a reassuring hand over Wanda's knee.

The ladder nodded while she gets out of the car. The Scarlet witch whined at the many thought and emotions she could hear and feel.

The redhead put an arm around her daughter's shoulder and kissed the side of her head. "Stay safe, дорогой"

Wanda nodded and went off to her first class. She saw two of the Cullen siblings stare at her when she entered.

The Sokovian took her seat next to one of them. She gazed at her table.

"Are you okay?" Sounded the concerned voice of Jasper.

The ladder grumbled but nodded. "Headache."

"Oh, okay that's shit. You want a pill? I've got some." Stated the blonde with an friendly smile.

Wanda shook her head. "No, not a fan of painkillers, but thank you though."

The class began and Wanda could feel all the different emotions from her classmates. Horrible.

Even if the girl wanted to listen into the class, she couldn't.
Her head is swamped with so many thoughts of different people that she couldn't concentrate.

The girl whimpered softly when she clutched her ears. Around her hands began to swirl little red dots.

The eyebrows of the Vampire furrowed more. She was watching her mate since she entered the room.
She thought, just like Jasper that the girl got a worse headache.

It looked like it but how are there little dots of magic?

The vampire has seen many types of magic. But never so strong looking magic from someone so young.

Rosalie shook her own head. She focused her gaze on the girl who seemed to be in pain.

Focus on my thoughts....

Focus on my thoughts ..

Wanda's head snapped up when she looked at Rosalie.

It's okay. I'm not gonna tell someone, just focus. That's good. Stay in my mind, little witch.