Chapter 11⋘

After everything the Cullens, Natasha and Wanda found a routine. The Teenager and Natasha would regularly go to school, they would do their homework together and train Wanda's powers afterward.

It was one of the evenings as Rosalie, Natasha and Edward stood there looking at a training Wanda.

"I bet he will be throwing against a tree again." Mumbled Edward to Rosalie and Natasha. The redhead frowned but nodded. "It's her favorite move... and he as well seems to like it..."

The next second they heard a loud thud. Emmett stood up laughing. "Little witch that's amazing! It's like a rollercoaster... except it's more deadly... If I could die from it..."

Wanda smirked while she looked at him. "You're unbelievable. I might not be able to kill you but I could still mess up your head."

The Blonde Vampire grinned brightly while stepping closer to Wanda. She slung softly her arm around her torso and pulled her more to herself.

Over the few Week that passed, Rosalie and Wanda got closer. Both realized pretty quickly that they need to be near each other because of the mate bond.

"Next time just mess up his head. It's what he deserves." Mumbled the blonde. The others laughed at Emmett's antics.

The moment Edward wanted to say something they heard a loud crack. All heads whipped to the side while Alice and Jasper also stepped out. "Wolf," growled Alice.

Rosalie pulled Wanda a bit behind her and growled at the wolf's girl. Edward positioned himself in a defensive position. 

"What?..." Asked Wanda confused when her gaze landed on the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"Lauren?" asked Natasha at the same time.

The girl smirked while she looked et her friend

The girl smirked while she looked et her friend. "Glad that you're so happy to see me,"

Lauren stepped closer and brushed her hair out of her face. "so happy that you even got me some Vampires to play with." The eyes from the girl glowed a moment yellow.

Rosalie growled and was ready to attack her when Wanda sprinted forward and hugged the intruder.  "Please, don't hurt them. There good... and.. and I'm glad too see you... well... alive..."

The Blackhaired girl hugged back. "What, you thought only because we got separated and got a bulled full of wolfsbane in the back that I'm... dead? Please, I would never leave my little Sestra behind."

The redhead now stepped forward and looked at the Blackhaired girl. She pulled now both her daughters into her arms.

"I thought you're dead. I-If I knew you were a-alive... we... we would have got you... b-but they got their hands on you..." mumbled the redhead.

"It's okay... I understand... but I'm here now... and hell I kinda need your help..." Mumbled Lauren while she looked at her family.

Wanda furrowed her brows while looking at her sister. The ladder pulled her shirt over her head and turned around.

Natasha and Wanda looked at it and gasped. Even the Cullens gasped.

"I...I think it's kinda infected... I couldn't reach the bullet alone... and... the wolfsbane is kinda uncomfortable..."

Lauren stumbled a bit. Before she could fall on the ground Jasper rushed to her side and hold her.

"Thanks... Before they could cage me... I fleed and searched for you..."