Chapter 14⋘

"Urgh...." Wanda woke up to a really penetrant smell.

"What the-" the Scarlet Witch was cut off when she looked at the Armpit of her sister.

"You smell that? That's the smell of someone who feels betrayed!" Grumbled the black-haired girl.

The younger girl slapped her arm away while looking around.

"Don't worry, your sexy as hell Vampire Lover is hunting." Eyebrows wiggling she laughed.

"The fuck do you want Laur?" Huffend Wanda annoyed. She sits up in the bed and furrowed her brows.

"Just your attention. We fought yesterday and I didn't want that... especially not the day I almost died... so yeah I'm sorry. I just... You're my baby Sestra... I just want to see you happy... and not frustrated about something in our past.... we can't change it."

Wanda sighed. "I know..." the Scarlet Witch moved off the bed while looking at her Sister. "It's just something that pops up. I'm getting better at controlling my powers... but it's exhausting."

"Sure... but think about it... you found everything. Your mate... mom found her mate... a new family who supports you... it's good. It played out well." Lauren smiled softly.

"Yeah... Hopefully longer than the other times, we thought everything is going well..." mumbled Wanda.

----------------

A few days later the Cullens, Wanda, Lauren, Natasha are sat in the dining room.

"Lo, slow down." Grumbled Natasha while picking at her food.

Wanda swallowed her food when she began to grin.
"Mom, you know that Laur eats like a pig. I'm sure she is half-pig half-human... the werepig."

Rosalie, Edward, and Bella smirked.

"Ha! Little witch that was a good one." Muttered Emmett.

Wanda grinned widely and shook her head while Lauren spoke up.
"I'm hungry and I didn't know Vampires could cook so good. Really Esme, thank you for the food. It's delicious! And Emmett I'm sure you're jealous because you can eat that. Suck up and squirrel."

The wolf grinned while she devoured the rest of her food. The Vampire let out a huff while shaking his head.
"Stupid dog."

The wolf raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
She moved her chair a bit.
"Wanna say that again?"

"Uh,... uh I said Stupid dog!"

Lauren growled. Her eyes flashing to a yellowish color.
"You better start to run."

The bulky Vampire was out of his seat in seconds. Lauren is close behind.
"Children, tzz." Muttered Natasha.

------

"So you and Lauren are close?" Asked Rosalie.

The blonde rested her hand on Wanda's left thigh. She rubbed over it softly.

"Yeah, we all aren't actually related... but we're closer than real families..." Wanda smiled softly. Her hand found its way onto the blonde stomach. She rested her head on Rosalie's chest.

"...but I don't think I need to tell you that." Wanda smiled softly.

"Yeah... either way... we both found the right place to be."