Chapter 18 ⋘

Wanda awoke to a pain in her stomach. Groaning her hand found her way towards it.

"You're awake." Mumbled a familiar voice.

The gaze Wanda hold against the ceiling goes over to her lover. 
"What?" Asked Wanda confused.

"Don't you remember? You were shot at love." Mumbled Rosalie. She took Wanda's hand in her own before kissing her forehead.

"I'm going to go and get your family in." Rosalie took a few seconds before returning with Lauren and Natasha. The other Cullens were still waiting patiently.

"Oh God, you're awake." Mumbled Lauren and rushed to her sister's side. Wanda wanted to sit up but groaned. Lauren pushed her back. "Don't you dare to move?"

"What happened exactly?..." asked Wanda confused. Natasha slipped her hand into Wanda's.

A brief but serious look goes between them. "You were shot at.... it was a boy. We found him dead within were found you. Carlisle performed emergency surgery on you. He stabilized you and then brought you here to the hospital. You nearly died, Sweetheart. Why were you in the forest?"

Wanda looked confused up. She furrowed her eyebrows. "I...." The girl looked at the ceiling. "... I don't remember... I was in class... the next second I looked up someone was pointing a gun at me..."

Natasha kissed Wanda's back of the Hand while humming. "Okay...Okay... everything is okay now... you're alive..."

Wanda shook her head and looked briefly at Rosalie. Her gaze goes to Lauren. "Could you get me Jello? The strawberry one?" Lauren nodded while walking towards the door. "Okay,... you're lucky I'm hungry... God, I even forgot to eat..."  Heard Wanda the girl mumbling.

Wanda turned her gaze towards Natasha. Worry spread over her face. "Someone was in my head." stated the Witch. Rosalie moved towards her mate, sitting at the other side of the bed.

The redhead looked surprised. She rose both eyebrows. "What?". "Someone was in there... I can feel it... someone is still there... I-I Can't get this someone out." Wanda gritted her teeth.

Edward walked into the room. "I'm sorry, I could hear your thoughts...even... at the end of the Hospital...  Ugh... I'm sorry again but I think you're might be right... I can feel someone in your head... a presence but I can't understand that someone..."

Natasha looked worried at her daughter. Rosalie hold her mates hand and kissed the back of it.

"We need an close eye on you." Stated Natasha.

Everybody in the room nodded their head. Even the rest outside did the same.