Chapter 15⋘

Today was the day.

The blonde Vampire planned it long.

It should be perfect. No, it must be perfect.

Her mate deserved perfection.

The perfect date.

----------

"And you think she'll like it?" Asked Rosalie worried. She looked at Lauren questioning.

"Of course! Believe me when Lil 'old me says.... that girl wants to hump you so bad." The wolf grinned.

"It's our first date. I don't want her to hump me. I want her to like me." The Vampire scowled.

"Oh gosh. Rosa, Wanda is fucking head of heels with you. You don't need to worry. She would love a day full of 'We stare at Rosalie'"

Rosalie padded her blazer and looked through the mirror before she turned to Lauren.
"What do you think? Is it too much?"

"You look great. It suits you." The wolf grinned. She padded the blonde's head.
"She is going to hump you on spot."

"Lauren!"

---------

"What do you think? Not enough?" Asked Wanda, Alice worried.

"Wan, she will love it

"Wan, she will love it. You look perfect. It's just a Picknick... and who knows maybe my sister grows a pair of balls and she will kiss you already."

Wanda blushed.
"She doesn't need to kiss me, I'll love her anyway..." murmured Wanda mindlessly while buttoning her blouse up.

Alice her eyes widen before she grins. "Okay."
The Pixie Vampire shook her head. She wouldn't comment on Wanda's statement. Rosalie would hear it soon. She just knows it.

------------

"Okay... only a few meters left..." mumbled Rosalie. Her hand over Wanda's eyes.

"Please don't let me fall... my bones are fragile!" Wanda grinned. She loved it to be near the blonde. She loved the faint Vanilla smell.

"Don't worry love. I'm going to protect you at all costs.... and I'm going to catch you in an emergency."

The blonde grinned. She walked a few steps forward and stopped with Wanda. She took her hand from her face and smiled softly. "I know it's not much... but I hope you're still going to like it..."

Wanda's eyes light up

Wanda's eyes light up. She grinned widely while looking at the Picknick.
"It's beautiful."
Rosalie took Wanda's hand, she sat herself down. The witch is right next to her.

"My love, I hope you're hungry. Esme helped me to cook.... so it doesn't taste like feet." I think...

"I'm sure it's going to be delicious... but why is there so much... food?" Wanda asked.

"Oh! I'm going to eat with you." Before Wanda could say Anything against it Rosalie rose her hand. "It's going to be okay. Don't worry about it. I want to do it."

The witch shook her head.
"Okay... thank you... that's... very nice."

The Vampire grinned. She grabbed a bow full of strawberries. "Your mother told me that you love strawberries. So... Open up, Love."
She grabbed a strawberry and hold it before Wanda's mouth.
The scarlet witch blushed before she opened her mouth. She chewed smiling.

Both ate them while staring quietly at each other.
Rosalie scrunched her nose. The strawberries taste like dirt.

"Are you okay?" Asked Wanda softly smiling.

"I'm okay, Love. Tell me you said you had a speaking watch?"

Wanda grinned. She sipped on her drink. "Oh yeah, Tony... a friend of mine made it.  It was just an AI... but it was pretty cool."

"That sounds interesting... where is that friend of yours?" She crooked her eyebrows.

"He is in New York. He lives there with his wife and kid." Wanda Exclaimed smiling.

"That's cute. We're you close?" Asked Rosalie. She grabbed a few nuts and chewed on them. They taste like feet too.

"Pretty close... we didn't start well... Tony's ego is bigger than America... but he is a pretty good human...." Wanda smiled softly while she grabbed Rosalie's hand absently. She draws small circles on the back of her hand.

"... even after everything that happened... I found a Family... a big one who loves me the way I am..."

Rosalie's other hand wandered to Wanda's cheek. She rested it softly there.
"I'm so glad you're okay. I... I never expected to find my mate... I never thought that I would find such a strong connection to someone that... that I'm happy even there are... but I did.... and I'm happy... that I found it."

Rosalie's smiled softly while looking at Wanda's facial features.

"You're beautiful... and I thought I would never deserve something so beautiful after what I did."

Wanda's eyes teared lightly up. She moved closer to the Vampire. Ignoring the nuts spilling over.

"Can I kiss you?" Asked the witch.

Rosalie grinned lightly before she leaned in, mumbling. "Not before I kissed you the first time."

It was just a matter of a second before both are lost in a deep and loveable kiss.