Chapter 13⋘

"Who is that?" -Renesmee

"What's a wolf doing in our house?"-Carlisle

"Is she okay?" -Esme

"It smells like burned flesh." -Jacob

"Can the little witch throw me against a tree now? -Emmett

"Emmett!" -Alice

"Can someone please explain wh-" Exclaimed Bella when she was cut off by Wanda. The girl scrunched her nose up.

"Can ya'll please shut up?!" Her Hands flew up with red mistle around them.

"That's my sister! She was hurt, we helped her. Get over the fact that she is half wolf! She didn't get the chance to decide. Neither did my mom! Or me! Okay so just shut up, please."

The room went silent for a few uncomfortable seconds before a raspy laugh was heard.  "I'm sorry but I need to say that I'm a much cooler Werewolf than that puppy." 

The Blackhaired girl pointed at Jacob. The Puppy like Werewolf growled while Lauren slowly and with Rosalie's help sat herself up.

"You're a science project, just like us," stated Wanda at her sister. They told the Cullen's about hydra and their horrible experimenting a while ago.

"And you're a depressing little shit, Sestra." Huffed Lauren while standing up slowly. Rosalie wanted to help the girl and put a steady arm around her shoulder but Lauren swatted her Hands away.

"Stop arguing, Both of you. We are together again. We should be grateful." Snapped Natasha at her daughters. she stepped over to Lauren and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You should rest. You look like shit." stated the redhead. " Can she rest here?" Natasha looked to Emmett.

"Sure, she can go and rest in our- my bed," mumbled Emmett.

Before Natasha and Lauren got out of the room she looked at Wanda. "You should rest too, Little girl."  her gaze drifted to Rosalie.

The blonde Vampire nodded while she looked at her mate. She smiled softly and stepped at ger side. "Come, Love. Time to sleep a few hours." She grabbed softly the ladders Hand and lead her towards her room. Since the Romanoff's are in town and Renesmee needs a good night's sleep they all got their own beds.

Rosalie guides her mate towards her room. "Just go to sleep, Love. Tomorrow is a better day."

Wanda shook her head in disbelieve. "We just saved her life and she is acting like a bitch."

"She is your sister."

"Doesn't mean she isn't a bitch."

"I'm sure she is saying the same about you right now. Love, just rest. I'm pretty sure your sister wants to see something good in everything that happened to her, you and your mom." The blonde grabbed a Blanket while she ushered Wanda into bed. She cuddled up beside her and threw the Blanket over them.

"I hate her annoying positivity," mumbled Wanda before she slowly drifted off to sleep.