Chapter 12⋘

Panicking Wanda looked at her sister while Natasha spoke up.
"Okay... okay... we need to get her inside... I-... I need to get the bullet out first..."

Jasper nodded while his hold around the girl tightened. He began to walk inside with her.

Alice was already inside and tried to contact Carlisle. He, Esme, Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee are out hunting. A doctor would be helpful.

A groan was heard when Jasper laid the girl on the examining table in Carlisle's office.

Now was the first time in many days Lauren could spend her attention on the wound. She wishes she hadn't.

Now it's just painful.

She feels pretty lightheaded and dizzy.

She could feel the sweat dripping from her forehead.

"I really didn't miss wolfsbane... or getting shot..." gritted the Blackhaired girl. Rosalie, Natasha, and Jasper turned her to the side.

"It's going to be okay... we did this more than once... sadly." Mumbled Natasha. She was overlooking the wound.

"Okay... you said the bullet is still inside?"

"Yes."

"We need to get it out first..."

"I don't think we got the equipment for surgery."

"No, but I can do it." Spoke Wanda up.

"Wan-" started Natasha but got cut off. "I'll do it. Otherwise, she will die... and I didn't get the chance to tell her how stupid she is... or how much she needs to shower. I'll do it."

Lauren laughed but groaned as soon she felt the stinging pain. "Ohhh. Little Sestra I'm gonna whoop your ass for that."

Wanda laughed a bit while she stepped around. She positioned her hand over Lauren's wound.

"Okay... I'm ready if you're ready, Lolo."

The Werewolf gritted her teeth together and nodded lightly.
"I'm ready, just do it."
She barely saw the pale hand of the blonde Vampire move around her own hand to support her.

Wanda took a deep breath before she used her powers to move the bullet. With one swift motion, the bullet landed in her hand, and screaming was heard.

The screaming didn't die down. Rosalie spoke calming little nonsense when the girl was left sobbing.

"Surgery... next time Surgery, please." Mumbled Lauren. Wanda looked guilty while Natasha placed a hand on her shoulder. She pulled the girl lightly away to look at the would.

"I'm afraid... we need to burn it out... it got too far in your system." Natasha whipped her Head to Jasper. He nodded and got that she wanted the biggest lighter he could find.

"It's okay... just get rid of the wolfsbane." Breathed the girl out. She abruptly sat up and pulled over the table to vomit black blood.

"That's not good..." mumbled Wanda worried. Alice stepped to her side and pulled her in her arms.

"Here. I only got that thing." Stated the blonde Vampire while handing Natasha a lighter to turn on a Grill.

"It's okay... it's going to work just fine. Rosalie can you hold her... gosh... Laur... just pass out, please." Mumbled the redhead.

Rosalie gripped the girl's hands tighter when Natasha positioned herself.

She didn't say a word when she began to burn out the wolfsbane.

Lauren's screams were heard when Edward and the other stepped into the room.
"I got them..."