Chapter 21

Wanda choked on her own spit.

She couldn't breathe.

She couldn't see.

Everything is dark...

And it definitely feels like dying.

"Oh, sweetheart. Everything is okay, you're just sensible." Voiced Agatha while she grinned.

"What... what are you doing." Mumbled Wanda while getting more and more tired.

"Stealing your powers. They're mine in a few seconds."

"How-"

"Don't ask me that, I need to concentrate! Or do you wanna die?"

With that, something within Wanda snapped.
She screamed.

She didn't know if she is screaming because of the immense pain she is feeling or just because she feels like she need to scream.

"Urgh, kids." Grumbled the Witch later on.

She let her hands sink and began to grin.

"Finally."

______________________

A few days later

"What do we do? Oh god. What do we do?"

"Laur-"

"What do we do? She is my sister-"

"Lau-"

"What should we do? What... What is when she is dea-" The girl was Cut off. Natasha looking angry.

"Lauren! For god's sake Shut the fuck up!" exclaimed an angry Natasha.

The redhead looks like a mess. Its already been a few days and they had no trace of Wanda.

The Cullens are outside searching non-stop, the mother uses all her contacts but nothing. Not a single signal that she is still alive. 

Ah, and Lauren? Yeah well, she is Lauren.

"I'm sorry!" She whined. "Wanda is tiny... a tiny human being! She could just snap like a pencil! She is my baby Sister! I can't lose her."

"Lauren, you won't lose her. She will lose you if you don't shut it!"

Natasha shook her head. She took the whining girl's hand and sat her down on their couch.

"Just sit, please."

The girl in question just whined. She sat comfortably on the couch and looked through the window.

The Redhead sat a bowl in Lauren's hands. "Eat something and let mama think, yeah?"

With doe-like eyes, the shifter looked up. She swallowed her own spit and nodded. After a few seconds, she began to eat her food.

Natasha typed on her phone away. After a few seconds, they could hear a knock on the door. The redhead padded on Lauren's knee before she could stand up.

"Eat first, mama goes."

The door already opened before the Redhead reached it. 

"I can smell her but I don't know where she is." Grumbled the blonde vampire. Rosalie was going nuts. Everyone could see it and everyone knows it, a Vampire without a mate is doomed to go nuts.

And for the blonde one? It's happening.

"Hey, just calm down. Were going to find her." Natasha's features softened. She took Rosalie's hand and lead her toward the couch. She sat The blonde one next to Lauren. The puppy-like girl offered her the bowl.

The vampire smiled but shook her head. "Thanks, but it smells like dirt."

Natasha looked at them and tilt her head a bit.

"Let's watch something..."

The Brunette looked at her mother. The redhead already turned towards the TV and turned on F.R.I.E.N.D.S.