Chapter 20⋘

Wanda walked through the hospital corridors. Lauren is hot on her trail.
"Wan, stop! That isn't you!"

A giggle was heard before the girl turned around and shot a blast of Red and Purple energy at the girl.
"It's definitely not Wanda in control, Babygirl. But it's fun!"

Wanda grinned widely while she began to lightly float over the ground.

Lauren huffed while chasing her sister. "Oh, whoever you are I'm gonna Choo Choo your ass!"

Wanda's form grinned while she listened. She didn't expect to get tackled to the side. "Get out of my girlfriend's head!" Growled a dark-eyed Rosalie. Wanda shoot even her to the side. She saw more Cullens ready to strike and took just a second to put an Energy shield between herself and them.

"I'm not ready. I'm going to keep her until I got what I Want! Be glad if she is still breathing then." Spoke Wanda's form. Smoke seemed to appear. The next second Wanda was nowhere seen.

--------------

"We need to find her! She can't just be away!" Exclaimed Rosalie angry.

"Rose, Calm down." Spoke Jasper while manipulating her feeling.

The Vampire growled and stepped near him. "Stop trying to control me! She is my mate! She is away! Because I couldn't protect her! It's my fault!" Huffed the girl frustrated. In her eyes sat tears that would never fall.

Natasha tapped impatiently her foot before standing up and walking over to the distressed girl. "He is right. Calm down. Nothing is your fault okay? Wanda... heck even Lauren and I know that her powers are one of the most wanted energy sources. It's not the first time that someone wants her because of her powers."

Whining was heard. Almost every head turned towards Lauren. Her eyes shining a yellow while looking down. She shook her head while she put her hands over her eyes.

"Lauren." Spoke Emse softly. She stepped near the girl and paid one hand over her shoulder. "It's okay, we're going to find her." A slightly whining continued.

"It's the situation. Lauren is more focused on her wolf's side. It happens every time when Wanda is away... she is kinda like a puppy." Mumbled Natasha. She knew her daughter got slightly problems with her wolf when her anchor is away.

"Oh." Mumbled Esme while looking at the girl. She sat next to her and pulled her into her arms. Still continuing to pat her shoulder.

Jasper shook his head. "What are we going to do?"

"We need to search for her. I read in books about her powers. She's the Scarlet Witch. Her powers are the strongest worldwide." Mumbled Carlisle. Rosalie huffed. She turned quickly around and punched the next wall she saw.

Everyone went still. She scoffed and took her hand out of the wall. "I'm sorry. We need to get that fixed...again."

-----------

"There you are!" Exclaimed a strange voice towards the girl. She looked around, confused.

She was standing in a basement with strange drawings around it.

Wanda tried to move but could only standstill on the place.
"What.."

"That's my dear is my fault. You know... I kinda want you to stand still."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Oh, I would say straight forward but nothing about you is straight. But let me introduce myself, darlin'".

With a Purple flash, a person appears in front of Wanda. "The names Agatha. I'm gonna be the most powerful witch out there. Thanks to you!" Before Wanda could react in any kind of way Agatha's hands shot forward.