0.4

Andy was anxious to get to the LaRusso's. Surely Sam would be excited to hear the news of Miguel's awakening.

Her fist pounded on the door as she anxiously waited. Sam had gotten here before she did, and told the girl to make her way there when she could. She was still insistent that Andy stay until her father was back home.

"Andy-"

"Miguel's awake!" She busted out with before Sam could speak any further. The brown haired girls face morphed into one of shock before a smile bloomed.

Quickly, the two teenagers wrapped their arms around each other in happiness. Andy's hug was a little awkward due to her cast, but she was too happy to care. Miguel was awake.

According to Amanda, who was ecstatic about the news as well, her father went with Daniel to find Robby. He also apparently threw away his phone, which is why Andy couldn't get ahold of him. Andy spent most of the evening with the LaRusso's.

Sam was in the shower when Andy's phone rang. The Lawrence girl was trying to get caught up on two weeks of work she missed and jumped at the sudden sound.

Sighing, she set down her notebook and grabbed her cell phone before Pausing.

Diaz<3

Quick as lightening, she answered the phone and put it to her ear.

"Hey, miss me?" His voice was a little scratchy, but she heard it plain as day.

"Fuck yeah I did!" she laughed in excitement. "You got your voice back."

"Yeah." He cleared his throat. "Occasionally I sound like I gurgled acid though."

"I wouldn't put it past you." Andy laughed to herself, her cheeks starting to hurt from smiling so hard.

"My mom said you spent your two week suspension in the hospital. Are you okay?" He suddenly asked.

"You just woke up from a coma and you're asking me if I'm okay." Andy laughed in disbelief. "I spent two weeks in the hospital in the waiting room of the ICU, Diaz."

"Why would you do that?"

Andy didn't want to explain, didn't want to tell him. How was she suppose to tell him how scared she was? How she wanted every chance to get as close to him as possible? Because his presence was all she needed.

"That's...not important. Point is, we're both okay." Andy sighed in relief.

"Are you hurt? Did you get hurt from the fight?" He asked, clearing his throat again.

"I uh, broke my elbow and I have a bruise on my cheek that's healing. Other than that, I'm fine." Andy shrugged.

"You broke your elbow?" He spoke in a louder tone.

"This isn't about me. This is about you. What did the doctors say?" Silence followed. Andy frowned, wondering what could be wrong.

"Not much right now." He answered, but Andy heard his tone of voice.

"I get it. You just woke up." Andy nodded. "Is your mom there with you?"

"Yeah, she's in the cafeteria getting food. I figured I'd call you in the meantime." A ghost of a smile appeared on Miguel's face. "I don't remember a lot while I was out...but I heard you."

"You heard me?"

"I did. I need you too, An. God I can't wait to see you." Both teens laughed a little. "I love you."

"I love you too. Text me before you go to bed please."

"I will. I promise." The two remained on the phone for another minute, listening to the other's breathing. Finally, Miguel was forced to hang up because the doctors walked in.