1.3

It wasn't until 1am that Andy got home. Her body was tense and she just wanted to sleep, knowing she didn't have to work the next day. That made her feel better.

Diaz<3

text me when you get home please

hey i'm home sorry

what happened?

Demetri was dumb and broke his arm

is he okay?

yeah, he was about to leave the hospital when I left

are you okay?

yeah, i'm fine. Just worried about him

Get some rest please

you too
i love you

i love you more

Andy resisted the urge to laugh as she watched her father strap Miguel into a harness type thing. He spent half the night installing it.

"You look like a giant baby." Andy said honestly, giggling to herself. Miguel glared at her playfully.

"Are you ready or what?" Johnny asked, holding Miguel up by the rope.

"I hate this. This is ridiculous." Miguel muttered honestly.

"What's ridiculous about it?" Johnny then asked.

"She literally said I look like a giant baby!" Miguel pointed towards his girlfriend who was laid across the couch. Andy snorted.

"The way you're whining and not walking, you might as well be a baby." Johnny gripped the rope tighter.

"Isn't there a more badass way we can do this?" Miguel asked, looking at the two Lawrence's.

"I'm liking giant baby." Andy smirked.

"You think tapping your foot at a concert makes you ready for badass training?" Johnny asked in an angry tone. "Your legs are still pussies! Now, you ready to stand?"

"Yes."

"Okay. One, two, three, go." Johnny let go of the rope which made Miguel go crashing to the floor. Andy winced.

"Alright. Better fall that time." Johnny tried to be encouraging.

"Could of used your hands to catch yourself." Andy shrugged, going over to make sure he was okay.

"Let's take 5." Johnny muttered. Andy helped Miguel unclip the rope and the male started backing up until his back hit her legs against the couch.

"You know. My moms been talking about you a lot recently." Miguel muttered.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny asked in a nonchalant tone from the kitchen.

"She says thank you for taking me to that concert." He let out a breath.

"She say anything else?" Johnny asked.

"No." Miguel shook his head. Andy reached down and started to play with his hair. It was one of her favorite acts. "You writing a novel?"

Andy followed his gaze to her fathers computer where a very long paragraph laid...in all caps.

"Oh no. It's a facebook message." He told them as he handed the two sodas.

"Say what?" Andy glanced at him.

"That? To who?" Miguel asked.

"Babe from high school." Andy shrugged it off. "Ali."