2.6

Then Hawk's eyes moved to her right behind Demetri. His smile fell, and was replaced by a guilty look.

"Nothing I say can tell you how sorry I am." He mumbled lowly, looking down.

Andy didn't say anything, just hugged him. It hurt her cheek when she pressed it into his shoulder, but she could of cared less. Hawk hesitated for a long moment before he wrapped his arms around her too.

"I knew Eli was still in there." She whispered into his ear. "He just needed to find his way."

A soft smile appeared on his face as Andy pulled away.

"Wanna know how you can prove your sorry?" He nodded. So Andy grabbed his sleeve and used it to wipe her bloody nose. A small look of disgust crossed his features. "That's how. You're forgiven."

The three friends suddenly busted out laughing, and Andy felt happy.

Well, until a Cobra Kai girl swung at the three friends. Grabbing Hawk's hand, Andy swung him down so he kicked someone else while Demetri took down the person who swung at them.

They all fought together like they had been doing it for years. They were in sync, and basically knew what the other was thinking. They fought and kicked and defended and protected each other.

To end it, all three friends kicked the same dude, sending him flying over a coffee table.

Not long after she finished over a boy half her size, she glanced up and saw Miguel. His face was covered in blood, and he looked exhausted.

But underneath him was an unconscious Kyler.

Running away from her two fighting friends, she ran towards his, turning him towards her to examine his face.

"Are you okay?" She whispered lowly, wiping a little blood off his cheek.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm okay. Are you?" Miguel looked at her in worry. Andy looked behind her, at her two best friends. Due to their fighting, Cobra Kai began to lose. Miyagi-Do/Eagle Fang had a chance.

"Never been better." She grinned happily before leaning in and kissing him deeply. He smiled against her mouth, kissing back just as hard.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And that was the end. All of Cobra Kai had either fled or was on the floor groaning or unconscious.

The only two missing were Tory and Sam.

It didn't take long to find them. They were in the small dojo the LaRusso's had in the back. The group of four ran inside to see Tory with her fists up, Sam pointing a long rod at her in defense.

"Guys stop!" Miguel demanded.

"Tory, the fights over." Hawk spoke. Tory eyed the four of them, noting that Hawk no longer stood against them, but with them.

"It's not over. This will never be over, LaRusso. You hear me?" Tory demanded, keeping her hands up.

"You know where to find me." Sam muttered, pure power in her tone. Tory looked again at the group, at her ex boyfriend, her ex-best friend, her ex-teammate, and Demetri. She began to walk towards the door, looking straight at the three former Cobra Kai's.

"Traitors." She muttered. "You better watch your back." She leaned in a little, looking right at Hawk.

"He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him." Demetri told her strongly.

"That's not something you can say, is it?" Tory glanced at her former friend. Behind all the anger, Andy could see the pain. Tory was hurting, and it was only fueling her anger.

And finally, she left.

It didn't take long for everyone to want to go their separate ways. Mr and Mrs LaRusso would be home soon, and Sam wanted to be the only one there when they did.

"Andy." The girl turned around as she was leaving, Hawk stopping a few feet in front of her. "I...I am so sorry."

The two have had many issues over the past year. Most of it was just yelling at one another. But they had their fair share of physical fights too. Like the school and now. Andy didn't know exactly what he was apologizing for, but by the tears in his eyes she guessed all of it.

"Im sorry too." She whispered, leaning forward to wrap him in her arms again. "But I also missed you a lot."

Hawk sighed in content against her hair. "I missed you more."

The two spent another 30 seconds in each other's arms before the pulled away. Andy reached up and straightened out his front hawk.

"Okay, Demetri's waiting on you to take him home." Andy smiled a little at him. "Call me later, okay? I'm hoping the three of us can hangout like we used to."

"I-I'd like that." He stuttered our, disbelief in his tone. How could she forgive him so easily?

With that, Andy turned and went back to her car, where Miguel was waiting in the passenger side.

"Are you okay to drive?" He asked as soon as she got in, noting the wince as she bent her body.

"I'll be okay." She smiled in reassurance, despite her back yelling at her after hitting the stairs so hard.

"So..." Miguel trailed off as Andy pulled from the driveway and started home. "Do I need to worry about Hawk again?"

A small laugh left Andy's throat, that heavily hurt her stomach and chest.

"That depends, do I need to worry about Sam again?" She teased lightly.

The two glanced at each other, smiling in reassurance despite the pain in their faces.