1.1

Saturday crept up on Andy. The girl was not fully ready for her first official cheerleading practice but sucked it up. Today was the day Johnny also decided to start Miguel's "training."

"Just try not to get him hurt?" Andy looked at her father in worry as the Lawrence's headed over to the Diaz household. Andy only came over to say goodbye before she headed to the school for practice.

"I'm not gonna hurt him." Johnny defended. "LES GO SPEED RACER! I'm gonna work those gimpy legs like a...rented mule."

Andy and Johnny paused as they entered the Diaz household. A male with a man-bun was currently exercising Miguel's legs. Andy slightly cringed at the sight.

"Sorry. I thought you said 10 you'd be alone." Johnny apologized, seeing Carmen and her crossed arms.

"Sorry, my mom gets free physical therapy from work. And this was the only time Brayden was available." Miguel apologized.

"Mahalo." Andy smiled at him as he spoke.

"Be done soon if you wanna wait." Miguel muttered.

"I only came to say goodbye because I have to go to practice now." Andy glided over to look down at him. "I'll call you later, okay?"

"Yeah." He grinned. Andy leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips, making them both smile. Then the girl gave Carmen and her father a quick hug before she was forced to leave.

Diaz<3

$5 says Brayden is on drugs

oh no doubt

"Inhale joy and love"

Mans is a hippie, definitely smokes weed

maybe he'll share

Please ask

Good luck at practice❤️

Thank you my love

Andy set down her phone as Moon exited her house and got inside her car. Andy's eyes didn't leave the house, remembering the last time she was inside. Moon looked at her confused before it dawned on her.

"Andy. I'm so sorry." She tried to apologize. "I shouldn't of had you come get me."

"Nono. It's okay." Andy immediately shook her head. "I just...bad memories. Like you always said, moving on is always key." She started pulling out of the driveway, shoving the memories to the back of her mind.

"I heard Miguel is home, how is he?" The brown haired girl asked as the two drove towards the school.

"He's good. Getting physical therapy from some hippie at the hospital and from my dad. I don't know who's gonna be more effective honestly." Andy giggled. "Knowing my dad he'll do the lighting-your-chair-on-fire trick."

"I wouldn't put it past him." Moon laughed along with her friend.

Practice only ran for two hours surprisingly. Only because the coach had a family emergency and had to leave early. So the girls were sent home.

After Andy dropped off Moon, she went home for a shower and some fresh clothes. Despite it only being two hours, Cheerleading was a lot more work than karate was with their drills and athletics.

By the time she arrived, she saw her father dangling a porn magazine in front of her boyfriend. The girl paused and looked at the scene in front of her.