2.7

Carmen had screamed the moment the two got out of the car. After the school fight she was afraid, afraid of the two getting hurt. So in an instant she had rushed them inside, asking what hurt and what she could do.

Miguel had a tissue up his nose to stop the bleeding, an ice pack pressed against his shoulder. Andy was holding an ice pack to her stomach, hoping to stop the pain enough so she could breathe without it hurting.

A knock rang through the apartment, and the two teens had a good idea of who it was.

"Carmen I..." Johnny trailed off seeing the look on the woman's face. "What's wrong?"

The door opened wider, letting him see the two teens with bloody and bruised faces and bodies. His face morphed into one of shock and anger.

"What happened?"

Once Johnny found out that Andy was okay, he stripped himself of his white jacket and ran off towards his van, driving away quickly. It didn't take a genius to know where he was going.

After he left, Carmen forced the two kids to sit down. She then cleaned the blood from their faces so she could truly examine their wounds.

Luckily neither of them had broken anything, but they were severely bruised in multiple places of their body.

"You'll feel it in the morning." Carmen muttered, putting the bloody rag next to her. "It's internal and external bruising...wanna tell me what happened again?"

Andy glanced at Miguel, sighing heavily.

"We wanted Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang to join forces so we could beat Cobra Kai. We were discussing everything when Cobra Kai came out of nowhere and attacked." Andy simply explained. "They wanted the fight to end tonight."

"Did it?"

"Did what?"

"Did it end tonight?"

Andy thought for a second. "Not really. We did get Hawk back, but they still hate us."

Before the questions could continue, the doorbell rang. Looking over, Carmen sighed before going to answer it.

"Uh hi." The voice of Sam rang out. "Is Miguel home? And is Andy here?"

Opening the door wider, Carmen revealed the two. They got up, looking at Sam confused.

"My dad came home. He-He saw the house and the blood and everything. He went for Kreese. We have to help." She stuttered heavily. The three teens didn't hesitate before running out the door. Carmen called after them, but they ignored her and kept running.

It took a total of five minutes to make it to the Cobra Kai dojo. Once they did, it was quite the sight. The window had been busted out, leaving glass everywhere. And Johnny and Daniel towered over Kreese, who looked like he couldn't move.

"Dad!" The two girls screamed in sync, making the three males look at the children.

Johnny moved to stand next to Daniel. The two looked at Kreese then.

"You keep your Cobra Kai's away from our kids." Daniel demanded in pure anger. Kreese finally managed to get mobility back and stood, holding his head high.

"It's a free country." He spoke.

"Not for you." Johnny corrected. "Cobra Kai's gotta go. For good."

"Why don't we settle this the old-fashioned way?" Kreese glanced between the two. "Tournament."

Johnny and Daniel glanced at each other in uncertainty. Andy reached out and grabbed Sam and Miguel's hands, afraid another fight was going to break out.

"If we lose, I go. If you lose..."

"We won't lose." Johnny quickly corrected, looking confident.

The kids then decided to move. Sam standing next to her father, and Andy and Miguel next to Johnny.

"You okay, Sensei?" Miguel asked lowly. Johnny nodded in response.

And that's when Robby emerged.

Andy could of swore she heard her heart breaking in her ears. He was with Cobra Kai, the enemy.

"Robby..." Andy whispered. Her chest was already in pain, but it flared again as the urge to cry formed. He didn't look at her, keeping his eyes solely on the two adult men.

"Get out of here." He finally spoke. "All of you."

And then, he finally met her eyes. The amount of pain in her eyes made his soften just a little.

Andy and Robby were partners in crime. Since the age of 11 when young Andy walked up to young Robby and asked if he was Robert Keene. Since they met up monthly to talk over milkshakes and burgers. Since they got their first phones and texted constantly. She had forgiven him when he started working for LaRusso. She forgave him for the commercial. He forgave her for Valley-fest. They forgave each other for the tournament. He forgave her for dating Miguel.

But there was no forgiveness for this one.

Kreese was everyone's enemy. He had hurt everyone. And now Robby was with him.

Their bond would never be the same.

"Come on, Son." Kreese placed a hand on his shoulder. With that, the two walked inside the doors of Cobra Kai.

Andy chose not to let anyone see how heartbroken she was. So much had gone right and wrong in one night. Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang were now one Dojo. Hawk was back on the right side with the people who loved him most. But Andy had lost her brother, and now they had a tournament to prepare for. Because if they didn't win...

"How you feeling?" Andy sat down on Miguel's bed next to him.

"Like I got punched in the face a lot." He resorted, glancing at her. "You?"

"Like I got kicked in the chest a lot."

The bruises on her chest and stomach were already forming quickly, turning her entire front shades of black and blue.

It was a while of silence. They didn't really need to talk.

"Do you remember when all this started?" Andy suddenly whispered. "We we're just kids wanting to defend ourselves against bullies..."

Miguel scoffed, leaning back against the wall next to his girlfriend. "Now look at us, in a rivalry with a dojo that our sensei started."

It was silence for a few more moments.

"Some good things did come out of this." Andy noted, glancing at the male next to her.

"Yeah? What's that?" He mumbled, looking at her so they connected eyed.

"We ended a 30 year rivalry between two adult children." The two laughed, making the sore body's yell. "And...I went from a girl with a crush on her best friend to being his girlfriend."

Miguel smiled, although it looked weird with all his wounds.

"And I went from a boy who was an idiot to your boyfriend." His hand laced itself in her own. "We're not gonna end up like Sensei and Ali...you are my one."

"You're my one too."