1.4

Not too long after the sushi incident, the three headed home. Miguel was in a sour mood and it kind of upset Andy. Sure he saw his ex, but wasn't he with her now?

Miguel left for his house without a goodbye. Andy felt upset by his actions. He never left her without at least a hug. Frowning, she went home.

The next day, Johnny picked right back up where they left off. He strapped Miguel to the giant baby thing. Andy still felt sad about Miguel's actions from yesterday, but choose to keep it to herself.

Unfortunately, Miguel felt distracted and fell everytime. No matter how much Johnny lifted him up and let him fall, he still couldn't get it.

"Focus!" He demanded as he lifted Miguel once again. "Come on. This is worse than yesterday! You aren't even trying. What's the problem?" Andy frowned. "You saw your ex. Big deal. You got someone better now."

"Big deal? Dude, look at you. We spent all day doing bullshit for your ex, trying to make you look like someone you're not. At least when I saw my ex I told her how things really were." Miguel muttered. He wasn't wrong, but it still upset Andy about how bothered he was about Tory. Did they jump into this too soon?

"Alright. Are you done with your little hissy fit or are you just giving up?" Johnny asked.

"No, you are."

"What'd you say?"

"You're the one giving up!" Miguel demanded, now yelling.

"I don't know-"

"QUIET!" Andy jumped at the loud noise. "You let Kreese take your dojo. You let Hawk, Tory, and everyone else think you're weak."

"Because it was a mistake to begin with. I shoulda never brought back Cobra Kai, look what happened." Johnny pointed towards his student.

"What happened is you helped a bunch of people then walked away like a pussy." Andy frowned at her boyfriends words. That's when she noticed something.

The rope in Johnny's hand was just resting there. Johnny wasn't holding it. But Miguel was standing.

"Guys?" Both of them ignored her. "Dad? Miguel?"

"What?" Miguel snapped a little. Andy ignored the pang it send to her heart and pointed towards his legs. The male glanced down and gasped. "Am I doing it?"

"You're doing it." Johnny grinned.

"Holy shit." Andy breathed out.

"You're doing it!"

"I'm doing it!"

Miguel wasted no time in hugging Johnny, relieved. Andy watched with tears in her eyes. Miguel would be able to walk again.

Once the two pulled away, Miguel quickly grabbed Andy and brought her in for a long-awaited kiss. One that he didn't have to lean up to do.

"I love you." He whispered lightly.

"I love you too." Andy smiled helplessly, pulling him in for a hug.

After that they did it a few more times, videoing it and sending it off to people in happiness. Andy couldn't wait to show Sam.

"I'm sorry." Miguel suddenly apologized as the two were watching a movie in Andy's room.

"For what?" Andy glanced up at him from her position on his chest.

"Getting upset about Tory. I shouldn't be upset about her." He frowned. "Sensei is right, I have someone much better now."

Andy resisted the urge to smile. "It's okay to be upset with her. You went through a lot."