0.6

Another week passed. Andy finally got her cast off and replaced with a brace for another couple weeks before she would be completely healed.

Unfortunately that meant she couldn't participate in the car wash that her and Sam arranged for Miguel. She was kind of sad about it but felt fine being the one to collect and manage money. Even if her arm was broke she could kick the hell out of anyone if she needed to.

Luckily Moon had gotten the cheerleading squad to help them out, as hot girls always brought attention to car washes.

"This is going great. There's a line!" Andy squealed towards her friend who approached.

"I know I'm so excited!" Sam grinned. The two high fived before Andy was handed more cash by Nate. The little guy made her miss Bert now that she wasn't in Cobra Kai.

"Hey!" Andy turned around and spotted some guy in a car. "Could we be next?"

They obviously were hinting at her but Andy smirked. She glanced behind her and Chris immediately got the hint.

"Sure thing!" He climbed up on the car. Andy started laughing to herself. She loved Chris and his weird acts. "You want the full wash and wax or just the wash?"

"Hold up. You doing it?" The man looked confused. Andy laughed harder.

"Yeah! I'mma get you all straight. No streaks, right?" Chris scrubbed his windshield. Andy managed to calm her laughter enough to walk over and grab the money that was he was holding.

"$20 thank you." She smirked. "Keep up the good work, Chris."

"Thanks Andy!" Chris shouted over his shoulder, flashing a thumbs up through the windshield.

The news team eventually showed up, and Andy didn't hesitate to text Miguel.

Diaz <3

Turn on your TV and turn it to channel 2

why?

just do it

Andy set her phone back in her pocket and collected the money quickly as different people handed it to her.

"Andy come here!" Andy walked quickly towards Sam who was talking to the news woman.

"We've already raised over $1,000." Andy smiled at the woman, showing the money envelope in her hand.

"Miyagi-Do is all about helping people! And of course, Miguel's closest friends!" Sam smiled at Andy at that last bit.

"Wasn't it a Miyagi-Do student who put Miguel Diaz in the hospital?" Andy and Sam's smiles fell at those words.

"That was an accident." Andy immediately answered.

"At least, I hope so." Sam muttered. "I just know Miguel needs our help."

"We love you, Miguel." Andy smiled at the camera. Andy walked off to collect more money for the event.

Diaz <3

You're so cute I love you

I love you too and I'll see you afterwards

The car wash continued and Andy couldn't of been happier. They raised about $2,000 which would definitely help a lot with Carmen and the expenses of the surgery.

Andy left the money to Nate, who promised he would keep it safe. The girl rode home with Sam before changing into Miguel's hoodie and a pair of jeans. She headed out to the hospital to see him quickly.

"You guys did awesome but you seriously didn't have to." he told her.

"As your girlfriend, yes I did." Andy smiled proudly. "It was Sam's idea really, and everyone working was completely voluntary."

"Well thank you." Miguel smiled at her. "How the hell did I get so lucky with you?"

"Yeah? Shut up." She giggled and leaned down to kiss him lightly. Suddenly her phone buzzed off the charts. "One sec." She huffed in annoyance and reached for it.

Sam

Cobra Kai took the money from the Car Wash

get home now

they beat up Nate too

I need you to get here fast

"Everything okay?" Miguel asked, seeing the look on her face. Andy quickly shut her phone off and put it into her pocket.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Sam just needs my help really fast so I've got to go." She quickly stood up. Leaning down she pressed a kiss to his lips. "I'll be here bright and early for your surgery, okay?"

"You have school." He defended.

"I can miss a day. I'll be here I promise." She kissed him again and quickly ran out.

By the time Andy made it to the LaRusso's, she was breathing heavily. Nate was a mess of blood and bruises. So she grabbed their first aid kit and sat down to help fix him.

"I'm so sorry. I should of taken the money." Andy whispered, already blaming herself.

"Then this would be you not me." Nate sighed before wincing. "You're too nice to be beaten up."

"Thanks Nate, but no." Andy giggled and continued to help him out.

The Miyagi-Do students were pissed. Andy didn't know what to do. She knew Hawk had done this, yet she felt powerless once again.

The students eventually left. Andy helped Nate come up with the excuse that he had fallen off his bike to explain to his mother.

10pm rolled around before Andy got a call.

"Hello." She answered.

"You are receiving a call from West Valley correctional facility. To accept this call press 1."

Andy did so without hesitation.

"Hey sis." Robby smiled. "I saw you on TV today."

"Hey, did you?" Andy smiled, happy to hear his voice. "Nobody told me you were in jail."

"Yeah, well I guess a lot has happened huh? You're dating Miguel now." Andy looked down awkwardly.

"Yeah. I'm dating Miguel now. Is that weird?"

"A little. But as long as you're happy. Listen, I put you on my visitation list."

"That's great! Uh, can I come Saturday?" Andy grinned.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Dads suppose to come tomorrow."

"Dad?" Andy looked confused. "I haven't heard from dad in three weeks."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Mostly been Mom around and I've been staying with the LaRusso's."

"Oh damn."

"I know right. They're actually so nice. I can't understand why dad hates them so much." The two laughed. "I can't wait to see you, big brother."

"Me either. Saturday?"

"I'll be there."

Robby was first to hang up, and Andy get like one weight was lifted from her shoulders. But she knew another would be back soon.