1.6

Two more class periods passed, and soon Andy was on her way to another cheer practice. There was three scheduled that day, one during first period, one during lunch, and one after school. All in preparation for the game that night. Andy was nervous and excited for it. She had been practicing like crazy, after figuring out she actually really enjoyed cheerleading.

Unfortunately that meant Miguel would have to go to lunch on his own. He understood of course, but Andy hoped he would find Sam or Demetri to sit with.

"Hey! How's Miguel's first day going?" Moon smiled at her best friend as Andy sat down to stretch.

"Good. Everyone is being really welcoming towards him." Andy smiled softly. She loved how everyone seemed to be happy Miguel was back.

"Hey hold on." The girl leaned forward, suddenly looking at something. Andy looked at her friend in worry as she stared in wonder.

"What? Is it a bug?" Andy was fully prepared to smack herself in order to get rid of it. A Lawrence did not fuck with bugs.

"Nono...is that a hickey on your neck?" Andy's hand still flew to her neck, feeling for the mark. Right underneath her ear, her skin became tender to the touch. Sure enough, Miguel had left a hickey. A huff of frustration left her lips.

"I swear he's a leach sometimes." Andy huffed and let her hand drop. "Think you could help me hide it before the game?"

"Yeah of course. Does this mean you and Miguel..." Moon trailed off, wiggling her eyebrows. It dawned on Andy what she meant.

"What? No. We just make out. We haven't gone that fair."

"Really? Not that it's expected but the sexual tension between you two is so high I can't believe you haven't jumped each other like bunnies." Moon laughed to herself. Andy chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah I feel it too." The Lawrence girl looked down awkwardly. "It's just, everything with Lucas has made me scared for...that."

Moon smiled softly at her friend, reaching over to take her hand. "If Miguel truly loves you, he'll wait for you to be ready."

"Yeah...the problem is I think I am ready. I mean, the only person I can think of even being comfortable enough to do something like that with is Miguel. But how do you even bring it up?"

"Ask him if he's ready." Moon told her. "You both need to be on the same page. Set boundaries, limits. But don't set a time, that only freaks you out. Let it happen naturally." Andy nodded, taking mental notes.

"Thanks. I can't imagine having this conversation with anyone else." Andy smiled softly at her friend. "Love you."

"Love you too, baby."

Andy left practice with a hug from Moon before running off to find Miguel before their next class. She found him at his locker.

"Look what you did to me." He glanced over as she spoke and looked at where she was point, to the bright purple mark on her neck. He smirked a little. "This is not funny. Now I have to get Moon to help me cover it!"

"Why?" He smirked down at her. He liked leaving marks on her. Not only did she get very flustered by it, but he liked the shade of purple on her skin.

"Because I don't need the entire school knowing my boyfriend is a vampire." Andy couldn't help but laugh. "The uniform is already revealing enough!"

"I'm sorry, Mi amor." he softly yanked her into his arms, still smirking. "You're just too sweet to resist."

The sexual tension right then and there was rising quickly. Andy knew she would have to have the conversation soon about it. But was she ready?

The tension quickly went away when Andy spotted her father walking down the halls like he owned the place. She raised an eyebrow at the male who patted a random kid on the arm.

"Dad?" She quickly unwrapped herself from Miguel's arms and faced her father.

"Sensei?" Miguel turned towards him as Johnny knocked on the lockers. "How did you get through security?"

"I went to school here. Think I don't know all the secret ways in and out?" Johnny glanced down the hall. "Hey. Got some good news. Found us a pretty sweet spot for our new dojo."

"Yeah?"

"How's the recruiting coming?" Johnny asked the two. Miguel frowned and slammed his locker shut, going to walk away. The two followed. "That bad?"

"It's just everything's changed, Sensei. Cobra Kai, they..."

"They all drank the Kool-Aid." Andy finished sarcastically as the three headed down the hall.

"Kool-aid? What's wrong with Kool-aid? You love Kool-aid." Johnny glanced at his daughter in confusion.

"It's just..." Miguel stopped walking and turned towards his sensei and girlfriend. "Sensei Kreese is turning them into an army of assholes. There's no convincing them to leave."

Andy sighed in sadness and looked down. She failed to notice Johnny looking at the group of his former students.

"Wait here." He stalked towards them. Miguel and Andy made eye contact before running after him quickly.

"Okay, Listen up!" Cobra Kai's attention was stolen by their former sensei. "I screwed up. And I'm sorry. I made it about me. And that's not what a sensei does. I took the easy way out. I gave up. What happened here at this school...it rocked me to my core. I couldn't look myself in the eye, let alone face all of you."

"Yeah." Hawk started. "I guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that."

It was clear Hawk was more hurt than angry by Johnny's actions. His former sensei had made him who he is and for the man to abandon them...it had to of hurt.

"But the truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened. You got soft. And we paid the price."

Johnny walked closer to the male. He basically towered over him as the older male pointed a finger at the younger. If Andy didn't know Hawk so well, she wouldn't of guessed he was scared.

"Now you listen up. When you came into my dojo, you were softer than a baby's ass. I made you what you are, not Kreese. He doesn't give a shit about you. About any of you. So if you wanna keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies, fine. We can play that game. Wanna stick with Kreese? Go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter. Or you could sack up, and join my dojo."

The Cobra Kai students glanced at each other. It was obvious his speech was having some sort of an affect. Maybe they would reconsider being in Cobra Kai.

"Havenhurst and Magnolia, tomorrow at four. If you wanna save yourselves, train the right way...you better be there." Johnny pushed himself through two students. "And don't be late!" And then he smacked some kids books from his hands. Andy gave her father a confused look as he mumbled about old habits.

Miguel and Andy made eye contact. Although they didn't speak, they seemed to be thinking the same thing.

Maybe there was hope for the Cobra Kai students.