[twelve]

Somewhere around Temeria, Kalira had decided to rest for the night before going on her way to Cintra. She and Geralt had gone their separate ways after many hours of fucking outside of Blaviken, both left in bruises and scrapes. That was the only good thing to come out of the small trip as they were now known as the Butchers of Blaviken, a name Kalira didn't like much.

Cursing at herself for thinking about Geralt, she felt heat rush down to her sex, not that it was her fault for Witchers had extremely high libidos. She saw a sigh a little further ahead and decided to head there instead of a tavern, knowing brothels had way better service and people there were less judgmental.

She went to the small stable and got off Olive, the stable boy eyeing her with a curious look. Kalira dug in her pouch and took out couple of coins, handing them over.

"Take good care of my horse and you shall receive more tomorrow morning." The boy's eyes shone with happiness hearing the coin was for him and that he would be receiving more.

He frantically nodded at her and grabbed Olive's reins from her. Kalira headed to the brothel and walked in, going towards the bar to get something to eat and drink. The place was mostly empty, couple whores sitting around the fireplace as they eyed her. She took off her hood and called at the man working the bar, possibly the owner.

"What will it be?" He asked, his voice void of the usual disgust people had when addressing her.

"Something hot to eat and mead." Kalira replied, pointing back at a table that was in the corner. "Keep the mead coming."

Sitting down, she took her swords off her back and rested them next to her against the wall. The fireplace heating the area a little too much for her liking, Kalira took her cloak off as well which left her in a leather corset and long leather skirt with slits going up to her thighs on each side. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and rested her head back.

"Your food." A voice spoke and she saw a woman putting a bowl of stew and a pint on the table.

She had fiery red hair with freckles on her cheeks making her look innocent but the look on her face said otherwise. She was wearing a short tight dress which pushed her breasts up and showed off her long milky legs.

"Thank you." Kalira said and immediately dug in. Realizing the whore was still standing there, Kalira raised an eyebrow at her. "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering if the rumors of your breathtaking beauty is true..." She spoke, pulling a chair next to Kalira with a small smile. "Are the rest true as well?"

"Depends on what you're asking about." Kalira replied, downing the mead in one go as the woman leaned against the table, making her breast look fuller.

"That you bed men..." The woman continued, twirling a strand of her hair around her fingers, realizing Kalira had checked her out. "And women?"

"Are you offering?" Kalira asked, actually smelling the woman's arousal in the air.

"I am." She widely smiled at Kalira, putting one hand on the Witcher's bare knee. "Geil." She introduced herself and leaned in, her breath fanning over Kalira's face. "I'm free all night."

Deciding to test her, Kalira grabbed her chin and pulled her to her lips. Tasting her sweet mouth, Kalira almost groaned into the kiss and pulled back with a dark look.

"Go to my room and wait for me there." Kalira told Geil who was already slightly panting. She reached out and traced her fingers along the top of her exposed breast. "Hopefully out of this horrible dress."

She heard Geil let out a small giggle as she got on her feet and hurried up the steps. Kalira finished her stew and asked for two bottles of mead before getting on her feet. She grabbed her swords and cloak, realizing two whores were looking at her with mischievous smiles, whispering about her.

"Ladies." Kalira nodded at them with a charming smile, making them giggle and went up the stairs.

Kicking the door close behind her, Kalira hummed in approval when she saw Geil standing next to the window stark naked. She put down her swords and cloak on a chair and headed towards the bed to put the mead on the nightstand.

Geil's arousal in the air sent a wave to her pulsating core and Kalira gently grabbed her shoulders to pull her in for a kiss. Geil's tongue brushed along her lips and Kalira parted them to let her explore her mouth. Her hands slowly moved down from Geil's shoulders, down her arms to her navel. The woman threw her head back and let out a moan when Kalira's thumb pressed against her wet clit.

"Let me pay you for everything you do for the Continent, Witcher." Geil panted with hooded eyes and pulled her hand away from her sex.

"Kalira." She told her name and Geil playfully smirked at her.

"Then let me..." Geil whispered and reached for the ties in front of Kalira's corset. "Kalira."