[fourteen]

"I don't think I can lay with a man ever again." Liesbeth mumbled as they laid on the bed.

Kalira was in the middle, Geil resting her head on her shoulder, one leg thrown over hers. Liesbeth on the other hand rested against Kalira's hip, absentmindedly drawing circles on her skin.

"Right?" Geil giggled, a large smile on her plump lips. "No man has ever been able to make me cum like that before."

"Well ladies, I am no man." Kalira replied squeezing them against her, enjoying the feel of their soft skin against hers. "Most men don't know much about our bodies."

"Are all Witchers like you?" Geil asked looking up at her face. "I thought I was going to pass out if I had to cum again."

The question made Kalira think of her white haired friend, how he knew exactly what to do with her body. Thinking of him sent a shiver down her body and she shook her head of the images.

"What's his name?" Liesbeth asked seeing the look on her face. "I know that look when I see it."

"Geralt." Kalira admitted with a distant smile. "Possibly the best lover I've taken and an old friend.

Not wanting to dampen the mood, Geil quickly changed the subject as her fingers grazed over a scar on Kalira's shoulder.

"A graveir." Kalira stated before Geil could ask what gave it to get. "Nasty bastards."

"And this?" Liesbeth asked tracing the one on her hip, making her shiver.

"A bruxa." Kalira hoarsely replied as Liesbeth placed a kiss on it, her fingers tracing around her navel before slowly heading low. "Fuck, Liesbeth."

"One final taste?" Liesbeth looked at Kalira under her lashes with a seductive smile.

Kalira silently nodded as Geil snuggled up to her further, playing with Kalira's nipples. She took in a sharp breath when Liesbeth pressed a kiss on her folds. Not waiting another second, she hungrily dove in, swirling her tongue around her clit as Kalira and Geil shared a slow and passionate kiss. Kalira moaned against Geil's lips when Liesbeth pressed her tongue in her hole.

"Witcher!" A man heavily knocked on the door, breaking apart the kiss. "I've got a job for ya! It's urgent!"

"Geil." Liesbeth called out, looking up from Kalira's cunt. "Grab the sheets."

Doing as she was told, Geil laid the sheets over Kalira's body, covering up Liesbeth as well who went back to finish her job. Geil sat back next to Kalira and put her chin on her shoulder, her fingers going under the sheets as Kalira told the man to enter. The man stood at the door with a dumbstruck look for a minute, his eyes going to the sheets, realizing someone was down there as another whore was sitting naked next to the Witcher, sensually kissing her bare shoulder.

"The job?" Kalira spoke, taking the man out of his daze as she swallowed a moan when Liesbeth naughtily bit her aching bud. "Make it quick."

"People have been dying near the lake. My sister went out there last morn and never came back." The man replied, clearing his throat, a bulge already forming in front of his pants. "Kill it and we'll give you thousand coins."

"Yes! Fuck..." Kalira hissed, losing her cool demeanor for a second when Liesbeth repeated her actions as she pushed two fingers in her. "Give me a minute, will you?"

The man nodded and hurried out of the door when Kalira shot him a deadly look after he didn't move. Kalira threw the sheets away and saw Liesbeth looking up at her as she suckled on her. Knowing she had purposefully made Kalira moan in front of the man, Kalira grabbed Liesbeth in a flash and threw her on the bed making her yelp with a giggle. She forced Liesbeth's knees open and harshly bit one of her dark pink nipples.

"Naughty girl."

Kalira went downstairs after half and hour and three orgasms later. Liesbeth and Geil had almost begged her to stop by later but Kalira told them she was already going to be late for her job in Cintra. Paying them a good sum of coins, Kalira told them she would visit each time she passed by Temeria.

She reached the man that had offered her coin and he nervously looked at her, now that the woman was clothed and armored with two deadly swords on her back.

"I take half now." Kalira stated, handing one of the pouches back to the man. "Half after I've killed it."

"Any idea what it is?" The man asked as Kalira headed towards the door.

"Could be a drowner." She replied without looking back and opened the door. "Or a water hag."

Drowners usually attacked younger women who went in the water to bath as water hags presented themselves as old ladies, needing a hand around their warm and inviting cottages.

She headed to the stable and paid the boy like she promised, realizing she didn't have much coin left. Glad she got a job now than later, she patted Olive's head and fed her an apple.

"I'll be back later friend." She lowly spoke to her horse with a smile as Olive nudged her arm with her muzzle, lightly snorting. "Then we're off to Cintra and you can graze along the sea."