[twenty one]

Kalira panted heavily as she rested her hands on Geralt's chest, giving him the view of his life. Taking only couple quick breaks, the fire inside them didn't cease. She had straddled his hips, her knees on either side of him with short, fast bounces that put him on the edge. Grabbing his shoulders for support, she rocked her hips between thrusts to add to her pleasure.

Their bodies glistened with sweat as moonlight shone through the window along with the flickering of candles. The complaints died couple hours ago realizing they were not stopping any time soon. Geralt leaned up to catch one of her nipples in his mouth as they temptingly bounced in front of him with Kalira's moves.

Kalira threw her head back with a moan and moved one of her hands to her clit when he began thrusting his hips up to meet her moves. She had lost count of how many times he made her climax as it seemed he was some sort of magician who could push her over the edge with a simple flick of his wrist. Her rubbing turned frantic when she felt her climax reach her and Geralt took control to help her, his hands strongly grabbing her waist to move her hips faster.

"Fuck!" Kalira cried out in pure bliss, putting her chin on his shoulder as she rode out her climax.

Still hard as steel, holding his release at bay, Geralt let Kalira come down from her high as he rubbed her back with slow strokes. Her juices coated his thighs as her cunt flexed around him. She was slightly out of it as he had made her cum twelve times in the last half hour or so, something she didn't know was possible.

"You absolute temptress." Geralt growled when Kalira reached down to grab his balls with one hand, gently rocking her hips. "Still not satiated enough?"

"Mmm." Kalira hummed with a smile, feeling his cock twitch. "You're the one talking, you sexual deviant." She gave him a short kiss, licking his lips as she pulled back enough to talk. "Maybe you haven't fucked me enough."

The amber in Geralt's eyes almost vanished at her remark. Kalira wanted to test him, knowing damn well she had been fucked and satiated enough to last a normal person for a decade. Before she could register what was happening, Geralt put her on the bed and came back to the bed with his belt, his cock glistening high and mighty covered in her juices.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a raspy voice, her throat sore from all her cries. Geralt flashed her a smirk as he grabbed her wrists, trying the belt around them. "Geralt."

"Stop me if you don't want this." Geralt look at her to see if she was going to protest or not, not wanting to do anything out of her consent. Kalira slowly nodded at him, biting her lip as she tried to figure out what was coming her way. "Get on your knees and put your hands on the headboard."

Her hands tied together, Kalira turned around and sauntered over there, making sure she gave him quite the show. Geralt stood next to her and grabbed the belt, looping it around the bars on the headboard. He gave it a yank to make sure she was tied there safely. Kalira felt like her heart was beating in her ears from excitement as she felt the bed dip behind her.

Not waiting to feel his tongue on her clit, Kalira's hips jolted forward but Geralt was quick to grab them and keep them put. Even though she was the wettest she could be, he wanted to make sure he prepared her enough for what he had in mind. Kalira grabbed the belt with her hands as she moaned, Geralt lapping at her juices with fervor. She had given up all control and took what he gave her.

Geralt abruptly stopped before she reached her climax making her let out a frustrated groan. She craned her neck to give him an earful right before he fed her his entire length with one hard thrust making her scream out in ecstasy.

"Ahh! Fuck!" Kalira cried out as he began to pound her from behind, her hands tightly holding onto the leather belt, feeling it cut into her wrists but she didn't care. She needed more.