[twenty]

The duo stumbled upon a tavern in Posada right before Geralt was ready to jump Kalira's bones. Kalira couldn't blame him though as she could feel how wet she was. Almost with shaky legs, she got off Olive and settled her in the stable next to Roach. She saw Geralt already waiting for her at the door with dark eyes making her squeeze her legs together.

They walked in the tavern and Kalira slammed couple coins in front of the innkeeper, asking for a room and two bottles of mead. The man hurried his actions when he saw their threatening amber eyes and two dangerous looking swords on their backs. Geralt took the bottles as he followed Kalira up the stairs. She could feel him behind her and her cunt pulsed at the thought of him.

Geralt grunted when her scent hit his nostrils harder than before, almost like aphrodisiac. His hold on the bottles tightened, his knuckles white as Kalira opened the door. She was quick to set her swords down and lock the door after Geralt who put the bottles down on the small table.

He was reminded somewhat painfully of the power Kalira possessed when she grabbed his shoulders and slammed him against the door. Geralt hummed in approval, liking how she battled against him for dominance. Her lips attacked his as her fingers reached for the hem of his shirt. She admired his chest after she took off his shirt and he took her distraction as his chance to grab her shoulders to switch their places.

Kalira felt the door creak behind her at the force Geralt slammed her there, her breath almost knocked out of her. Loving the pain, she could feel her juices drench her leather riding pants. Attacking her lips, Geralt ripped her shirt off, his hands going straight to her breasts. Shivers racked her body as her back arched off the wall into his palms.

One hand still pinning her to the door, Geralt yanked her pants down and growled when he saw how wet she was. He pushed her legs apart with one knee and trailed kisses down her neck as he twisted her nipples between his fingers.

"Fuck." Kalira panted, grinding on his leather clad knee, trying to seek out any sort of friction. Her nails dug into his shoulders, knowing she was leaving marks.

"Come on, Kali." Geralt groaned feeling her scratch his shoulders as she started to roll her hips faster on his knee. "Take what you need from me." He continued pressing kisses to the valley of her breasts. "Make yourself cum."

Panting heavily with need, Kalira expertly rolled her hips as his mouth covered one of her nipples, sucking it into his mouth. Kalira's movements grew more frantic as she tightened her hold on his shoulders for leverage. Geralt looked up from her chest, continuing to pay much needed attention to her firm nipples and saw her eyes tightly shut with knitted brows. A shudder went through her body as her back tensed and she loudly moaned, reaching her release.

When she opened her eyes, she looked down and saw her juices all over his leather pants. Her eyes caught sight of his cock threatening to come out of the leather pants. Collecting herself, she pushed him against a wall and grabbed his cock over his pants making him hiss.

Getting on her knees, her hands went over to the ties on his waist and she did them undone, roughly yanking his pants down. Not wasting another second, Kalira leaned forward and ran her tongue up his large, engorged cock, tasting the precum leaking out of his tip. With an eager mouth, Kalira looked up at him and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

His hands tangled in her hair as she took all his steely hardness in her mouth. Kalira already had him more aroused than all the women he'd been with combined as she sent him a wink before starting to bob her head. One of her hands reached behind her head and she pushed on his hands, encouraging him to fuck her mouth.

Geralt looked at her with a curious look, none of the women he'd been before willingly and hungrily asking him to do so. Kalira moaned on his cock when he didn't start to move and she grabbed his balls with one hand, making him jolt his hips. She shot him a daring look as her cheeks hollowed and she took him all the way in. With a groan, Geralt roughly grabbed her hair and rammed in her throat. Loving the way his silky cock felt in her mouth, Kalira flicked her tongue under his shaft feeling him twitch in her mouth.

Feeling himself close, his balls heavy with release, Geralt relaxed his hold on her hair to pull out but Kalira grabbed his hips and kept him in place, needing to taste him. She looked at him with hooded eyes, asking him to fill her mouth with her eyes when Geralt raised one eyebrow in shock.

His hands tightened on her hair again, harder this time making her scalp burn but it only aroused her more, her own juices running down her thighs. With a final thrust, his hips shot forward forcefully, almost choking her with his length as he shot his seed in her mouth. Still keeping him in place, Kalira greedily swallowed every last drop before pulling back and letting his cock out of her mouth with a pop. She seductively licked her lips as she looked at him with a smirk, his mind hazy with the need for her.

"Are you even real?" He muttered before pulling her up on her feet and attacking her lips once again.

Kalira moaned into the kiss when she felt him already starting to harden against her navel. Reaching down with one hand, she wrapped her fingers around him and started to pump to make him reach his full size quicker. He grabbed her wrist and put it behind her when she tried to guide him in her. Kalira struggled against his hold, trying to take back control but a larger side of her was waiting for him to pin her down and fuck her until she couldn't take anymore.

As if hearing her thoughts, Geralt switched their places and grabbed her waist to hold her up against the wall, her legs wrapping around him. Not giving her cunt the chance to get used to his size, he dropped her onto his cock making her grab his shoulders and let out a breathless moan.

His hands gripped her thighs making sure to leave bruises behind them as he rocked into her wildly, his balls smack against her clit with each thrust. Kalira's head thudded against the wall as she scratched his back, drawing blood. Burying his head in her neck, Geralt alternated between biting and kissing her there, driving louder moans from her mouth. He left deep purple bruises there, as if branding her his as he never once slowed down his pace, feeling Kalira's muscles tighten around his cock.

Kalira grabbed his hair and pulled him up for a kiss, feeling her release rushing towards her at a dangerous speed. Moaning into each other's mouths, they chased their releases with urgency. Kalira grabbed one his wrists and moved it up to her throat, never once breaking the kiss. Understanding what she needed, Geralt kept her up with one hand and wrapped the other around her throat as he tasted her mouth.

Kalira threw her head back and let out a loud cry, Geralt's fingers tightening around her throat as she reached her climax. With a growl, Geralt's movements became somewhat sloppy as her inner muscles flexed around him, urging him to fill her up with his semen. Stopping after couple harsh thrusts, Geralt stilled as he shot a load of her seed into her, her climax milking him dry and making her cry out again.

Kalira never knew someone could cum twice but still stay hard as steel as Geralt walked over to the bed, still embedded deep in her. It was what she did to him. Geralt couldn't get enough as he slammed her on the bed, putting her legs over his shoulders so he could fuck her deeper. He put one hand next to her head and claimed her mouth in a hungry kiss as she rolled her hips to meet his thrusts.

Wanting to give her as much pleasure as he could to feel the way her cunt spazzed around him, swallowing his cock deep into it, he left her mouth to hear her cries as he pressed his thumb on her clit.

"Look at me, Kali." Geralt grunted, pinching her oversensitive bud to make her eyes shoot open. The intensity in his eyes made Kalira moan and arch her back as tingles went down her body all the way to her toes. "Don't hold back. Cum for me."

Kalira screamed, her whole body shuddering with her climax as her hands clawed at his arms. Geralt stilled his movements to enjoy her release, knowing he could last longer this time after he spilled his seed into her twice.

"Oi!" Someone knocked on their door with an angry voice as they tried to catch their breath. "Quiet down there!"

Their eyes met with an almost amused smile as Geralt lowered her legs from his shoulders and he pulled out making Kalira wince at the emptiness. He leaned down to give her a gentler kiss, wiping her hair away from her face before grabbing her hips with a smirk. Before she could do as he suggested with his eyes and get on her knees, Geralt turned her over with brute force and pulled her hips up. Kalira looked back at him over her shoulder, wiggling her ass up in the air, her wet hole on display for him.

"Fuck me, Geralt." She told him leaning back to him. "Hard."

Kalira grabbed the headboard as Geralt rammed into her with an unforgiving thrust. She wailed loudly, not caring the rest of the people trying to sleep at the tavern were being bothered by her cries. Both of them were too gone, drunk on each other.