[thirteen]

Geil sensually removed Kalira's clothes, kissing down her body as she did so. Letting her push her back on the bed, Kalira let Geil take control. Parting Kalira's legs, Geil got on her knees on the floor, her head at the same level as Kalira's glistening sex.

"I've never tasted a Witcher before." Geil commented before giving her a long and firm lick making Kalira moan, locking onto direct eye contact with the redhead.

Liking her response, Geil swirled her tongue across her warm flesh and sucked on her little bud. Kalira's hips shot off the bed, her back arching in response. Geil pressed one hand on Kalira's stomach to keep her still and began sucking up her juices, a low moan behind her throat. Kalira threw her head back, breaking the eye contact and loudly moaned.

Her tongue left her hole and started swirling around her clit when she pushed in one finger. Kalira panted heavily, almost at her peak already as Geil added a second finger. Expertly pumping them in and out of her tight hole, Geil flattened her tongue against Kalira's clit. Kalira fisted the sheets in her hands as she didn't want to hurt Geil and she wailed loudly when Geil lightly bit her aching bud making her whole body shake as she reached her release. Geil pulled her fingers out and pushed her tongue in her to drink all her juices up.

"Come here." Kalira breathed out, looking between her legs when she finally stopped spazzing.

Geil looked up from Kalira's cunt and pulled her tongue out, licking her lips with a satisfied moan. Kalira saw Geil's chin glistening with her arousal as she crawled over her, reaching her face. Her dominant side coming out to play, Kalira grabbed Geil's waist and switched their places, pressing Geil onto the bed. She hungrily attacked Geil's lips, tasting her own juices. One hand holding Geil's hips in place, she left her lips to catch one of her perky nipples in her mouth as she harshly inserted two fingers in her slick hole.

"Ahh, shit!" Geil cried out, writing against Kalira's strong hold when there was a knock at the door.

Not ceasing her movements, her fingers pumping in and out of her, Kalira let Geil's nipple go and caught the scent of lilacs coming from the door.

"One of your friends is at the door." She stated, Geil loudly moaning when she pressed a thumb against her clit. Geil managed a small nod to say whatever she wanted as her inner muscles tightened around Kalira's fingers. "Come in."

Kalira saw one of the whores from earlier walk in and close the door behind her with a bedsheet wrapped around her, obviously naked underneath. Not caring about their compromising position, Kalira kept her eyes on the newcomer and wrapped her lips around one of Geil's nipples to gently bite at it as she added a third finger in her sweet cunt. The Witcher could smell the other woman's arousal from her place as she looked at them with a slightly parted mouth.

"What... Ahh!" Geil cried out as Kalira curled her fingers in her. "What the fuck... do you want Liesbeth?"

Kalira studied Liesbeth's face as she continued pleasuring Geil with her mouth and fingers at a ruthless pace. Leaving one nipple to suck the other, Kalira saw Liesbeth squeeze her legs together with hooded eyes.

"Hmm." Kalira spoke kissing down Geil's chest, down to her navel. "She wants to join us." She added and shot the woman an inviting wink. "I can smell her juices from here."

Not waiting for a reply, Kalira got on her knees and sucked on Geil's clit as she continued to pump her fingers. Geil let out a loud moan, her hands weaving in Kalira's hair as she buried her head in her sex.

"You have to taste her." Geil panted, grinding her hips on Kalira's mouth. "She's like the sweetest nectar you can imagine."

Kalira could feel her own juices running down her thighs as Geil's hold on her hair tightened, almost painful and she let out a breathless moan, her walls constricting around her fingers. Prolonging Geil's release, she continued to lap at her juices and felt a finger ram in her cunt making her moan on Geil's sex.

"Mmm." Kalira heard Liesbeth's voice behind her after the finger left her wetness. "She does taste amazing."

Geil pulled Kalira's head up by her hair and turned her head around. Before Kalira could register it, Liesbeth attacked her lips, feverishly kissing her as the two women pushed her on the bed until Geil was sitting behind Kalira, the Witcher lying back against her chest.

Feeling Geil's hard nipples and wet cunt on her back, Kalira let out a hungry moan. Liesbeth left her lips and sensually grabbed Kalira's left leg, bending it over Geil's leg after trailing kisses up her thigh to her knee. Doing the same with her right, Kalira was left completely exposed to the woman in front of her as Geil's hands stroked her arms.

Kalira's mouth hung open in a soundless moan when Liesbeth started to eat her out as if she was her last meal. Liesbeth surely knew a lot more about how to eat a woman out than Geil, even though the latter was great as it was. Holding Kalira's legs open with hers, one of Geil's hands started massaging her breast as the other grabbed her chin to pull her in a kiss. Craning her head to the right, Kalira and Geil explored each other's mouths. Her hips buckled as Liesbeth slurped and suckled against her hot flesh.

"Fuck!" Kalira screamed out, throwing her head back when Geil twisted her nipple between her fingers right after Liesbeth dragged her juiced to her tight little puckered hole beneath her cunt, gently inserting a digit there.

Kalira let out a sharp cry, her muscled tensed and twitched as she reached her peak. Geil pulled her back in a kiss again, her hands wandering down to her clit to prolong her release just as she did with her. Liesbeth straightened Kalira's legs back after she slurped all her juices, slowly pulling her finger out from her behind and crawled over to them. She sat on one of Kalira's strong legs before taking her attention away from Geil's lips by grinding her drenched sex on her leg.

"Needy thing, aren't you?" Kalira mused at Liesbeth as she grabbed her hips to grind her harder, the woman's juices coating her leg. "Geil, pass me the mead will you?"

Geil reached out and handed Kalira the bottle after taking a sip herself. Sandwiched between two bodies, Kalira downed half the bottle before pressing it against Liesbeth's lips. The woman took a big gulp before throwing her head back with short moans. Kalira put the empty bottle aside and sent both women a devilish smile before positioning herself between them so she could move freely.

Picking Liesbeth up, she laid the woman next to Geil and looked down at their naked bodies, glistening with sweat, their chests heaving up and down with heavy breaths. She gave both of them a short sweet kiss before straightening back up with a smirk. She motioned at them and they turned their heads towards each other, devouring each other's mouths. Using their distraction, Kalira inserted two fingers in both cunt, making them both moan at the same time which ignited another fire in her.

"Let's see how long we can continue." 

Author's note: This is my first time ever writing explicit scenes like this. I'm using experience to make them more appealing, hopefully you guys like it.

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment if you liked it so far!