Don't blame me

After hours of trying to help Tessa pick out her outfits for Hollywood, Landon called me to the meeting room.

All we were talking about was shipments being stolen and moles being found in our mafia. Honestly I wouldn't be mad if someone tied me to a chair and blew my brains out any moment now.

one of Vincent's guards walked into the room and stated that Tony Santiago was in the basement. We have been trying to take him down for years now, but never got revenge. That was until now. Tony betrayed our mafia 2 years ago but we never saw him after that. Probably because he knows he'll get his ass whooped by Vincent and I.

"Capo, Tony Santiago is in a sell. He hasn't awoken yet so have at it" and with that he walked out.

"Delilah, go handle Tony and get whatever information you can out of him" Vincent said coldly. "Oh, and feel free to use the blow torch if needed" I smirked with ideas of torture swirling my mind. I walked into the dark sell as my heels clicked against the cold floor.

I flipped on a light revealing a sleeping Tony tied to a chair. I grabbed a vase and smashed it against the wall, creating sound throughout the basement. His head jerked up as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Oh look who it is." His voice cracked. "Delilah Ross.."  I smirked. "One and only" I roughly grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me. "So Tony, mind telling me what your plans are?" I asked innocently. "Actually I do mind" he said sarcastically.

Without a second thought , I slapped him across the face causing his head  to jerk to the side. His devilish smirk hid the fear in his eyes, looking up at me. Walking over to the knives, I grabbed a small one, turning around and stabbing it into his thigh in one swift motion.

He groaned in pain but of course that didn't stop me from twisting it deeper. "I'm going to ask you this one last time." I said. "What. Is. Your. Plan." I spat, twisting the knife again.

"Okay! Okay! Stop" he shouted with tears in his eyes. I didn't take orders from him so I lifted the knife only to stab it back into his right thigh. He groaned again as I let the pain sink in.

After telling me his plan, I took the knife out and asked a series of questions as he bled out and eventually died. Sadly I didn't get to use the blow torch but I did get to see him suffer in pain, filling my satisfaction. "Well Don't just stand there clean this shit up!" I yelled to the guards as they scrambled to clean up the dry blood that coated the floor.

******
I huffed and laid in my bed after my relaxing shower. The day was long, lives were short and I was just tired. I covered myself up in blankets and slowly drifted off into the darkness of sleep.

Until muffled voices woke me up. God, can't rest for 2 seconds can I?

"I think she's awake?" "Is she dead?" "No dumbass she's sleeping" "Tell Lorenzo we have her"

the voices sounded oddly familiar but not recognizable. Wait Lorenzo? That was when I finally realized I had been kidnapped by the leader of the American mafia.

This should be fairly easy to get out of considering they have terrible guards and even worse fighting skills. They train like 10 year olds here and they think they can make a move on me? Please.

I was in what I believe was the trunk of a car but it was pitch black. The car came to a stop as they opened the trunk and got me out. I was "sleeping" but also listening to their very awkward conversation.

"Dude that girl that you fucked the other night was hot. Where the hell did you get her?" The blonde one asked. "Some club Lorenz- I mean boss owns." "Take me there after we drop this whore off, I need to blow off some steam anyway" the laughed and walked into the mansion.

"We got her boss!" One of them yelled. I was placed on a firm bed which was very uncomfortable. Once the door closed I peeled my eyes open to see a big room with a couch and small pillows.

I sat up and looked out the window. The view was amazing but nothing compared to the view from my room. There were mountains and the moon was shining bright as day over a really tall one which I assumed was monte pelmo.

I searched the room for any weapons but none were visible. "Why hello Delilah" A voice said from the door. I whipped myself around only to be met with Lorenzo Miller. "Enjoying the view? It's lovely isn't it?" He asked. "Very. Now would you like to explain why you've kidnapped me?" I asked.

"That's not important. What's important is I need you for my next mission and you have no choice to deny me." He replied. "No choice? Ha you're funny" he threw a punch at me as I immediately dodged it, holding his wrist with one hand. He attempted to throw another punch but failed. Both of his arms were above his head as I reached for the gun in his slacks.

I quickly grabbed it and shot him twice. They make this so easy. Men flooded the room as they shot at me. Soon enough everyone that entered that room was now lying on the floor with blood seeping through the carpets.

I went into the huge garage and picked out the car I liked. It was a red corvette that almost looked brand new. I hopped in and roared the engine to life as I sped down the street. I will never understand why they are so stupid to kidnapped someone like me.

******
I opened the door to our mansion and slammed it behind me creating all heads in the room to turn. Tessa, Vincent and Landon were sitting on the couch watching a movie until I drew attention.

"Delilah Where the hell have you been?" Vincent asked angrily.

"Just escaped from the Americans. We need new guards by the way." That was the last thing I said before heading upstairs.