Expect the unexpected

Sexual content ahead 🔞😏

The rest of the day went by pretty normal. Kidnapped people, asked them questions and killed them.

After getting back to the hotel, I took a shower and unpacked since we were going to be here for about a week. Vince was still out, demanding information and killing innocent people as usual.

As the hot water ran through my hair, I thought about the 'only one bed' situation. How was this going to work? Someone is sleeping on the floor because I am sure as hell not sleeping with Vincent.

I turned off the shower and dried off while I picked out my cloths. As I was going through the drawers the door opens and Vincent walked in with a briefcase.

"What's that?" I asked. "Money" he respond before placing it in the hidden safe in the room. I shrugged and went back to my cloths.

As I was getting ready to turn around Vincent stopped me and whispered in my ear. "You are taking a big risk by not having cloths on right now.." he said huskily.

"Am I?" I replied cocking my head to the side, furrowing my eye brows. I fought back a smirk and I could tell that he was doing that same.

Without another word I slipped past him and headed to the bathroom. Before I could even get the Chance to touch the door handle, Vincent grabbed my wrist causing me to turn around as he pinned me to the wall.

His lips danced on my neck as he moved down to my collar bone, sliding his tongue across. There is no way this is happening..

Vincent's hand made it's way to my hair as he tugged on it causing my head to tilt back. His access was unlimited as I let him explore me.

My towel slid down my body after Vincent pulled it off with his free hand.

I was exposed to him now.

My hands tugged on his hair as he let out a groan, picking me up and carrying me to the bed. His hands explored my body while his lips did the same. He left a trail of kisses from my neck to my lower stomach as he massaged my hips with his thumbs.

"You are so ready for me.." he whispered deeply. My breathing hitched as his head made its way between my legs. His tongue did wonders inside me while his fingers massaged my clit.

The feeling was overwhelming but pleasurable at the same time. "Oh fuck.." I moaned as he slipped two fingers inside of me. I felt him smirk against me as he hit my g spot repeatedly.

He stopped just as I was about to reach my climax and I know he did it on purpose. I groaned in frustration as he started to take off his suit. After everything was off, the only thing left was his boxers.

As he got on top of me he gripped the sides of the bed, grinding his hard dick against me. His eyes locked with mine, raising his eyebrows for consent.

I nodded and he didn't even think twice before pulling down his boxers and hovering back over me. He placed himself at my entrance as he teased me before pushing himself into me.

"Fuck, your tight" he moaned. As he pushed himself deeper, my moans became screams and my screams became whimpers. "I'm gonna - don't" he cut me off.

My heart was pounding as hot tears streamed down my face. "Please Vince.." i pleaded, arching my back. "I can't take it please.." I said through tears. He was thrusting into me with so much force that I almost couldn't take it.

He started to go faster while my moans became uncontrollable. My legs were shaking as my hands gripped Vincent's shoulders, leaving red scratched down his back.

He pulled out for the last time once we both reached our climax. He laid on my naked chest while I buried my head in his neck, trying to catch my breath.

Soon enough we fell asleep naked and breathless in each other's arms.