Death of me

Vincent Ramirez POV:

Delilah and I had a mission today and I'm 101% sure she doesn't want to go but then again, she has no choice. I knocked on her door a couple times before walking in.

"Delilah" I said trying to wake her up. She groaned and put a pillow over her head while her auburn hair covered her face. "C'mon, we have a mission to accomplish. Now get up"

"No" she said into her pillow. "Delilah I swear to fucking god get. up." I demanded. I snatched the pillows and blankets that were covering her and threw them on the floor.

All I could think about in that moment was how beautiful she was. Her emerald green eyes that could make anyone faint in a heartbeat if she stared for too long.

The way her Burnett hair falls perfectly in place without her even trying. Her perfectly curved body that looks like it was made by the hands of a goddess.

God, this girl might just be the death of me.

But I can't fall for her.

And I won't.

"Like the view?" She asked. I hadn't realized I was staring for so long until she said something. "It could use work" I joked. "Whatever" she sad rolling her eyes.

"So what's the deal today?" She asked putting her hair into a ponytail. "The French are at it again. There are moles in our mafia and we need to figure out where and who.. so There's a hotel that we are staying at tonight far from Elijah's mansion just in case anyone decided to break in here." I explained.

"Tessa and Landon are flying back home today to check that everything is in place so they won't be coming"

I leaned on the doorframe of her bathroom and watched as she brushed the extra hair out of her face. "Amazing" she said sarcastically raising her eyebrows.

As she walked out of the bathroom she looked at me for a moment with a look I couldn't quite figure out.

Her eyes pierced into mine as she kept giving me the look. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" she whispered, going to her closet. "Do you need anything else?" She asked annoyed. "No, be ready in 15" and with that I walked out.

Delilah Ross POV:

As I was going through my clothes my thoughts were everywhere. Vincent has never acted like this around me so it's weird that he's doing it now. There's obviously something he wants to say but I guess he'll tell me when the time is right.

After picking out my outfit, I went downstairs to greet Tessa and Landon. I had about 5 minutes to do so before Vince got angry. "Have a good flight" I said nodding them off.

"Have fun on your mission" Tessa said as she got into the limo. After they left I went back inside to inform Vince that I was ready to go.

"Got everything princess?" He teased. "Would you stop calling me that!" I shouted, punching his arm. "Ouchhh" he whined. I rolled my eyes and loaded my things into the limo.

The guards nodded us off as the car drove off to the hotel.

After checking ourselves in, we made our way to the room. It was beautiful but the only problem was that there is only one bed.

"Fuck" I mumbled. "What is it?" Vincent asked as he stepped into the room. "There's only one bed" I almost whispered. "Shit" he said under his breath.

I was about to sleep with my boss.