The mission 1/2

As we stepped out of the sleek vehicle, cameras flashed us at every angle barely making a path for us to get in. Question's that we're dying to be answered, we're being shouted to me from a far.

"Where is your dress from?"

"Do you still talk to your sister after everything she's done?"

"Any new torture methods?"

"Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

The flash of the cameras were burning my eyes, as Vincent's arm linked with mine guiding me through paparazzi. "Landon you stepped on my foot!" Tessa shouted.

"Well if your foot wasn't in my way maybe it wouldn't have been stepped on!" He shouted back.

I swear sometimes I ask myself if I'm friends with a bunch of 5 year olds."would you two knock it off and at least try to act like you belong here?" Vincent asked.

Landon sighed and went off to get a drink, while Tessa brushed off the invisible dust on her crimson dress.

Once we all checked our earpieces, each of us went different ways to find Elijah. I made my way upstairs as crowds of people were swaying to the music that erupted in the room.

I stopped in my tracks once I saw him hand in hand with a girl which I assumed was his wife. "Ah, Delilah Ross. Funny seeing you here" he said.

"Yea. Hilarious" I said sarcastically. "Anyway if you don't mind, I need to speak with you for a moment Elijah." He looked at the blonde to his side and whispered something in her ear as she walked off. "Come" Elijah ordered.

After we arrived in his office, I sat across from him with my hands firmly placed in my lap. "So Delilah, what's so important that you had to drag me away from my party?"

I rolled my eyes and began to talk.

"Listen tough guy, I just wanted to let you know that you have exactly until 12:00 to give me the money you owe or you won't live to see daylight" I gave him an innocent smile and leaned back into my chair.

"What are you gonna do sweetheart? Kill me?" He chuckled and brought his hand to his hair, running his fingers through it. "If I must" I stated calmly.

"But I have a better idea" I smirked and got up from my chair, walking over to him as each of my legs draped over his waist straddling him. I ran my fingers through his hair as I slid my hand down his neck to his chest.

My fingers danced on his abs as they went up and down slowly, un buttoning each white button that held his suit together. I bit my lip seductively letting my eyes trail to his lips.

I placed my index finger under his chin and lifted his head slightly to meet my gaze. I let every feature of his sink in my mind as I continued to tease him.

It was going to take a lot of self control not to kill him on the spot but with a mind like mine it was easy to control all of the built up anger towards him.

"I say we take this somewhere else" he says with a devilish smirk. "I say we should stay here and use our time" without a second thought he launched forward kissing me hard as I tried not to gag.

Kissing him was like swimming with your cloths on. Horrible. I let the taste of mint linger in my mouth as he deepened the kiss,  bitting my bottom lip as his tongue entered my mouth.

He slowly started to unzip my dress as his lips moved to my neck, down to my collar bone. I let my head tilt back, giving him more access to the bare skin in front of him.

He let out a small groan as he slid the dress down my shoulders, showing my black laced bra. As I got down to the last button on his suit, he slid it off, revealing  the tattoos that covered his arms.

A fake moan escaped my lips as I felt him get hard under me. I loved the control I had over him in this moment. His hot breath was still tracing my skin, while my hands made their way to his pants, unbuckling his belt.

"Can I ask you something?" I whispered seductively, nibbling at his ear. "Anything baby" he groaned. "Where exactly is the money?" After asking that, I began kissing his neck moving down his chest, covering him with distracting kisses.

"If I tell you can you keep it a secret?" He asked. He must be forgetting that we were on different sides here, But I was willing to do whatever it takes to get that money. He might not owe it to me, but he owes it to my side.

"Yes" i replied, moving my hands further down from his waist. "It's on the bottom floor of this mansion, covered by metal bars that can only be unlocked with my dna"

I took in every word he said as I swiftly got off of him and dug my knife into his leg. He yelled as I slapped my hand over this mouth. Blood dropped from his leg, spilling onto the marble white floor.

I twisted the knife deeper into his thigh as he screamed in pain, while warm tears streamed from his eyes. The knife was sinking in all the dna I needed to unlock those bars.

I slid my dress up my arms as I zipped it back up and ripped the knife from his leg, strolling out of the office. Grabbing the veil from my hip, I put the blood from the knife into it.

I pressed down on my earpiece and spoke into it. "The money is on the bottom floor of the mansion surrounded by metal bars." I said.

"Nicely done Ross" Landon said amusingly. "Everyone meet me by the staircase, left of the bar" Vincent announced.