Confused

After that night I haven't seen Vincent since.

Was he avoiding me?

Probably.

I haven't done anything for him all week which is weird because all I ever do is go to meeting with him and find out information from innocent people.

Which I don't mind doing.

I was sitting in the living room when suddenly alarms started to echo in the house.

Someone is breaking in now?

I immediately jumped up and hit the gun hidden in the plant behind the Tv. Tessa ran out of her room with two guns and stood by the front door, while I ran to the back door and hid behind the couch.

A window exploded a couple feet away from me, sending me back a few inches. "Fuck" I whispered as my head began to spin from the smoke.

That wasn't any regular smoke.

It was a fucking drug.

Vincent Ramirez POV:

Ive been avoiding Lilah for over a week.

And fuck if that wasn't the hardest thing I've ever done.

Everywhere I went reminded me of her. My office, the pool even the kitchen. This woman occupied every thought.

As I made my way to my office, I walked slowly past Delilah's door, wishing I could give her an explanation.

But I couldn't tell her the truth.

I opened the door to my office and saw the mess of papers that coated the floors and tables. I walked in and sighed, slamming my door.

My computer was left open but I swear I closed it. I looked at the last tab and saw that someone had send me coordinates to somewhere.

48.8584° N, 2.2945° E

As I started to look up the place, alarms started to blare around the house. "Fuck" I mumbled. I closed my computer and took out my gun while running to the front door. I saw Tessa ducking behind a table in the living room.

Where is Delilah.

Tessa looked at me and motioned to the window just as it exploded. I covered my face and flew back from the impact of the explosion.

Landon ran down the stairs just as everything was happening and covered himself. I tried to stay conscious but as soon as I tried to get up, another bomb had been thrown at the window, knocking me down as Everything faded around me.

The last thought in my mind was Delilah.