Sue me

"Wait, so you killed  Lorenzo?" Landon asks sipping his coffee. "Sure did" last night after i explained what happened, Vincent and his guards went back to Lorenzo's safe house and made sure to kill anyone else in it.

Landon rolled his eyes and looked away from me. "What? Is someone mad they didn't get to kill him?" I asked, pouting. "Yes. Yes I am" he crossed his arms like a child and went to get more coffee.

I chuckled and shook my head, finishing mine.

****
Vincent Ramirez POV:

"Wait! I swear I wasn't apart of it man!" The boy whimpered. "Does it look like I give a shit? Your boss stole my best assassin. No one on his side is making it out alive." I slid my knife across his tear stained cheek as blood slipped out from the cut.

He screamed and pleaded every excuse I've heard before. "Please sir! I have kids and a wife waiting for me at home, please!!" I chuckled at his attempt to get out of this situation. "Oh, I know. They're next" his eyes widened in fear as he begged me not to touch his family.

I took another knife and slid it under his chin, creating a deep cut across his throat. He screamed, begged and pleaded until he bled out and eventually died.

*****

This whole situation was pissing me off. Here I was sitting in my gym doing god knows how many push-ups and thinking about how the fuck she let them kidnap her. I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize how many I was doing.

"122.....123.....124..." A voice counted, as if they were reading my thoughts. I immediately stopped what I was doing and tripped the person behind me as they fell to the ground.

I wrapped my hand around their throat and got on top of them. In a flash roles were reversed and they were on top of me, as their hand was wrapped firmly around my throat. I was about to break their wrist until I saw her face.

Her brown hair was in  messy braids dangling as she hovered over my face. Her black shorts that barely covered her ass , were on my stomach as she straddled me.

Both of us were breathing heavily as she slowly got off of me. "Maybe this could happen later but for different reasons" I joked. Her face remained straight as she began her workout.

Delilah Ross POV:

Damnit.

That was one of the most dreadful situations ever. If someone sees what happened with me and Vincent on the cameras I'm fucked. "Maybe this could happen later but for different reasons" He said with that stupid smug smirk.

I spared him a deadly glance and started my workout. Usually I did 45 sit-ups, 42 push-ups, and a bunch of random things, but today I decided to take out my anger on the punching bag.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I've been hella busy lately and I need a mental break but I will try to upload another chapter this weekend ❤️