Love.

Sexual content ahead besties 🔞
Tw- blood, knives

1 week later...

Over the past week I've still thought about the words Tess told me. "He's worried about you for some reason" the words echoed in my mind for hours.

Vincent Ramirez?

Worried?

About me?

That didn't even sound right.

It was about 10pm when I came out of my room and apparently no one was awake.

So I thought..

Just as I was about to open the door to get a snack, Vincent pushed open my door making me jump back. "Jesus Christ you scared me-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before being slammed against the wall. Vince pinned my wrists to the wall and started to kiss me hard.

The fuck?

It took me a second to process everything that has happened in the past 20 seconds but eventually I melted into the kiss, savoring the feeling of his soft lips against mine.

I moaned as he started to make his way down my neck and then to my collar bone. "Vince I-" he cut me off with another kiss then carried me to the bed.

He laid me down gently and started kissing down my neck again. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled at it gently, making him groan.

He slipped his finger onto the waistband of my panties and pulled them down slightly, rubbing small circles on my hip.

This moment felt so good but so.. wrong.

He looked at me for consent before pulling down my shorts and panties, throwing them on the floor. He brought his thumb to my clit and moved his thumb in circular motions.

I moaned and spread my legs to give him more access. "Princess.... You're already so wet for me" I bit my lip, holding back a moan as the motions on my clit went faster.

And faster

And faster..

At this point I was about to reach my climax before he stopped. I groaned in frustration as he removed his hand from my soaking pussy and walked around the bed.

He grabbed handcuffs from behind the bed and hooked them on my wrists.

Fuck.

I stared at him practically begging for him to touch me again. He slowly took his shirt off, showing the tattoos that covered his soft skin.

I licked my lips and rubbed my legs together to create tension. Vince quickly looked at me and spread my legs again. "Be patient princess" he whispered.

What did I do to deserve this?

I whined in frustration and mumbled small curses under my breath while Vince's fingers traced the tattoos on my stomach.

His fingers soon made their way down my thighs and came back up to my pussy. Without warning, he put two fingers in me as he moved at a slow pace. From every thrust my moans became louder.

"Shh we don't want anyone to hear us princess" he smirked and started to add another finger in me while I bit my lip, trying not to moan.

I whimpered and whimpered  until I met my climax again but this time he went faster when he knew I was at my point.

"You better not cum Delilah" he whispered huskily in my ear. His deep chuckle sent shivers up my spine as I tried my best to follow his orders.

Tears formed in my eyes as I bit my lip hard, sending blood into my mouth. Vince reached over and grabbed something while his fingers were sill doing wonders inside of me.

It was a fucking knife.

He smirked once he saw my reaction and placed the tip of it on my thigh. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

The only thing I could do was nod at that point. "Use your words princess"

"Y- yes" I stuttered as another tear rolled down my cheek. His fingers went at an even faster pace now as I tried not to cum.

"Good. Now every time that you move, the knife will start to carve a word on your on your thigh." He slowly took his fingers out, only to put them back in.

I moaned from the pace again as my body rocked against his fingers. The word started to form on my thigh from my body movements.

Pleasure and pain are too of the best things.

The knife started to draw and 'm' on my thigh and i moaned from the pain.

It hurt

But in the best way.

I was still waiting for him to give me permission but I still haven't gotten it.

Don't do it Lilah....

Vince's fingers were still inside of me as the word started to spell out more.

M..

I...

My body rocked again and I couldn't hold it anymore. I came as hard as I ever have in my entire life as the knife continued to carve the letters on my thigh.

Vincent's calm face soon turned into a mean scowl as he pinned my hands on the bed.

"Did I say you could fucking cum?" He growled. "N-no"

"Just for that, I'm stopping here" he smirked as he let my arms fall free from the hand cuffs. My breathing was unsteady and my wrists were sore from the cuffs rubbing against them.

I whined in frustration but that didn't get me anywhere. After a couple minutes of me laying there, Vince picked me up and led me to the bathroom. He started a warm bath and that's when I realized my thigh was still bleeding from the marks he left.

I slowly started to clean myself up as Vince grabbed me some water. I lifted my leg up and started to wipe the blood that tricked down my leg. As the blood started to dry I finally looked at the word.

'Mine' it  read.

What. The. Fuck.