[1]

Yeonjun's POV.
"Wake up, it's morning" That was the voice of my roommate. Taehyun.

"Go away Hyun," I said.

"No! get up you idiot!" I groaned as he took the sheets off my bed, "get up!!!" He whined.

"Fine! Fine!" I complained. I sat up and yawned, "Let me just change," I said. He nodded an walked out of my room. I stood up walking to my closet to get some new clothes to change into. Once I finished I left my room and headed downstairs.

"What're you making?" I asked him

"Pancakes!" He exclaimed. I nodded and then helped him set up the dining table.

The pancakes were finally ready. We both sat down and began eating our breakfast. We also talked about what to do after and decided on going out somewhere.

-

Taehyun's POV.
Yeonjun and I were at the park now. But of course, I had something else planned today that I'd forgotten about.

"Hey Jun can you follow me for a second, I need to do something I forgot about." I panicked.

"sure?" He replied.

I took him over to an alleyway, "Just wait here, I'll be quick I promise." I told before hurriedly walking into the alleyway.

Near the back of the alley I saw Beomgyu waiting there for me. "what took so long?" He exclaimed.

"Sorry, I forgot. But be quiet my friend is here with me and I'd prefer if he didn't find out about this," I said.

He nodded, "Anyway, they're demanding more money from us,"

"Wait, did you hear that," He tilted his head. I turned around and saw a car pull up. The door opened and someone pulled out a gun then pointed it directly where Yeonjun was.

"HYUNG WATCH OUT!!" I screamed, pulling out my gun and running forward while pointing it at the man. Beomgyu ran after me also pulling out his gun.

"Who the hell are you!?" the man demanded.

"Members of the Choi Mafia," said Beomgyu

"Sure you are," The man mocked.

"Don't believe us?" I smirked.

You probably won't understand this but every Mafia leader is granted power, now I'm not a leader, I was just gifted. My power is that I can shapeshift items.

I held up my hand and changed his gun into a banana. "What the hell?!?!" I heard Yeonjun Hyung say.

Shit, I forgot he was here. Before I knew it Gyu had shot the guy that was in front of us.

I walked towards Yeonjun, stopping him from running away. "You do know we'll have to kill him now" Beomgyu pursed his lips.

"I'm sorry what?" Jun panicked. "You're not gonna kill me right Tae? We're friends!" He gulped.

"No, I'm not. But, I'm sorry for what I do have to do." I said before hitting him in the back of the head with my gun. Leaving him to fall unconscious in my arms.

"And what are you gonna do now." Gyu questioned

"I'm taking him to the boss" I told.

"What if our boss wants him dead?" He taunted.

"Don't worry Hyung I have my ways." I giggled, making Beomgyu laugh.

"Well then, I suppose we should get going now," He informed. I nodded my head and lifted Yeonjun up.

I slung him over my shoulder before following Gyu to his car.

-

Yeonjun's POV.
I opened my eye, squinting at the bright light irradiating from the room. There was cloth covering my mouth stopping me from speaking. I looked up and saw Taehyyn. However, there was someone else standing next to him. Looking at him gave me chills, it's like he was staring into my soul.

"I can't believe you, Taehyun!" The man yelled.

"I'm sorry Soobin, but I couldn't kill him!" Taehyun fought back. The man walked up to me which made me nervous.

He took the cloth off my mouth, "What's your name?" He asked.

"Yeonjun..." I mumbled. He bent down, his face right in front of mine "Can you back up, you're too close." I added.

"Taehyun leave," He said, backing up.

"Yes, sir." Tae replied.

"Well then, how would you like to join my mafia?" He invited.

"And why should I!?" I scoffed.

"Well lets see, you can either join. Or... I'll have to kill you," He smirked. I gulped, I was definitely not ready to die.