[11]

Yeonjun's POV.
Well... we haven't talked. In a month. I mean we never officially started dating. I think? I don't remember. I've been drunk a lot over the past couple of days. It has nothing to do with Binnie its more Taehyun forcing me to go to clubs with his because he's bored and wants to get wasted. To be honest, I don't remember anything that's happened anymore.

I'm just bored. And. I suppose, I miss him. I haven't kissed him since I last entered his office. Last month. Its not his fault. Things have been busy. We dropped ranks. From 3rd best mafia to 10th!? I don't know how especially since that happened after we merged.

It makes no sense. Both mafias were in top 5 but after merging we're suddenly 10th?? Apparently a bunch of new mafia emerged and since the Yun mafia was eliminated no body was scared to do anything anymore. I don't know what they're planning for us to do. But, I hope I'm not involved. I'm still not fully ready for all this mission stuff

But for now. I'm at a bar. I would be drinking but I'm too lazy to get wasted today. Not to mention Tae left me. He's on the dance floor flirting with everyone he sees. I think him and Huening Kai got into a fight. A temporary or permanent breakup?

It was a dumb argument too. Those two fight over everything I swear. Huening is pretending he's doing fine and having Beomgyu help him while Taehyun is flirting with random strangers. They're just trying to make the other jealous.

Seeing those two be distant reminds me of Soobin and I. I can't help but wonder. Maybe he was just fucking around in the beginning. He might've just missed the feeling of kissing someone. Maybe he didn't care who it was but it happened to be me. He's probably purposely being distant because it would be awkward.

I mean hell man! The last time we talked, we kissed, then. Then he said 'later' but that 'later' never came. I waited and now its been a month. I don't know what I expected. This is a mafia, and even worse he's the boss. There would never be anything between me and him. I'm just a random guy from the street who only happened to stay alive because my best friend is in this mafia and somehow convinced the boss to keep me alive.

Well Taehyun's coming back. He's probably finished making out with all those people. I can tell he misses Kai. But he won't admit it, neither of them will. We should probably head home before he pulls off something worse. Plus, I'm tired and I want to go home. I'm not in the mood for anything today.

Right now. All I really need, is my bed.