[12]

Third Person
"What's up with you?" Beomgyu asked.

"How about you ask that friend of yours?" Yeonjun snapped.

"Huh!?" Gyu raised an eyebrow. "Is this about Huening and Taehyun? Look I didn't want to be part of it but Hyuka practically begged me to pretend I'm his new 'boyfriend' I don't know why he won't just talk to Taehyun. I think I almost vomited when he tried kissing me once." Beomgyu implied.

"Ok, first of all, I was talking about your 'best friend' and honestly maybe pretending to be Huening Kai's new 'boyfriend' isn't a good idea?" Yeonjun told.

"Then help me 'break up' with him. Please, I'm begging you." Beomgyu pled.

"Only if you help me out in return," Yeonjun added.

Beomgyu nodded, "Can I kiss you, no homo just for the acting purposes."

"Ok first of all! That is 100% homo, second of all why??" Yeonjun blinked.

"Well ca-" He got interrupted.

"You're so fucking ignorant I swear!" Taehyun yelled.

"At least I'm not a fucking whore of a boyfriend!" Huening yelled back.

"EX! Fucking ex. Don't call me your stupid boyfriend you fag!" Tae snapped.

"Woah ok! Let's not throw around the f slur here." Yeonjun said putting his hands up In defense.

"Oh look it's your new 'better than me' boyfriend huh!?" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Actually," Beomgyu started.

He walked towards Yeonjun and winked. 'So that's what he meant' Yeonjun thought.

To get it over with, Yeonjun also walked towards Beomgyu. He quickly wrapped his hands around the younger's waist and pulled him in connecting their lips.

Taehyun and Huening Kai stood there in shock. "Well, look who just got cheated on," Taehyun commented. "Couldn't be m-"

Huening turned Taehyun around and smashed their lips together as well.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun and Beongyu quickly pulled away pretending to fake throw-up. They turned to their side only to see Huening push Taehyun against the wall and aggressively make out with him.

"Well, it worked," Beomgyu shrugged. He looked back over at Yeonjun, but the older didn't seem to be paying attention. He was looking behind Beomgyu and seemed speechless.

Gyu turned around only to see Soobin standing there with a serious expression on his face. Soobin took a deep breath and turned around to walk away.

"Bin wait!" Yeonjun called and impatiently scurried past Beomgyu toward Soobin.

Tae and Huening continued making out not giving a care in the world about what was happening in their surroundings. Beomgyu sighed and followed Yeonjun knowing something bad would probably happen.

"Soobin!" Yeonjun yelled. "Just hold on please!" He tried again. "Bin!"

"Yeonjun shut up!" Soobin demanded turning around to face the older. "I'm busy and I don't have time for these dumb conversations!" He fumed.

Just as he was about to turn and continue walking Yeonjun ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Yeonj- What the hell! Get off me," Soobin exclaimed.

"Bin... How much of that did you see," Yeonjun said his head buried into Soobin's chest.

"Enough," Soobin responded.

"It's not what it looked like I swear! I promise it's really not!" He sniffled.

"Whether it was or wasn't that's none of my concern. You work under me Yeonjun, you mean nothing to me. Don't act as if we're dating, we're not! We never were and we never will." He scolded.

Yeonjun's grip loosened and his head dropped down. He stared at the floor and backed away from Soobin. Don't cry Jun, don't cry! He internally yelled at himself.

"Now if you'll excuse me!" Soobin announced. He then walked off leaving Yeonjun there.

"Yeonjun? What happened to Soobin? You told him right, 'cause that was kinda awkw-" Beomgyu stopped as he saw Yeonjun fall to the floor and sob into his hands.

Yeonjun couldn't hold it in anymore, he fell to his knees and cried. Why'd he have to do that, or better yet why'd Soobin have to walk in!? He's been busy this whole time but of course, when something like this occurs, he just happens to be there.