[15]

Third Person
"I hate you," Taehyun cheekily grinned.

"I hate you more, bitch ass slut!" Huening yelled.

Yeonjun sighed as he sat on the couch near them. Why won't they just stop arguing?

"The fuck I'm not a slut!" Taehyun defended.

"Sure you're not. Maybe I should call you a whore instead huh?" Huening aggravated.

"You little!" Tae yelled.

Huening Kai slapped Taehyun, hard. "Shut up, as if you have you could do something about it."

Taehyun placed his hand on his cheek. He looked up to Huening Kai, "Y-you. You hit me," He stuttered. "You've never, you've never hit me before," Tears began to form in his eyes. He lowered his hand to his mouth.

He gasped into his hand. And let out a whimper, and began gasping even more. His other hand clutched onto his chest. As he fell forward. The boy would've fallen on his knees if it wasn't for Huening catching him.

"Kai!" Yeonjun screamed, "The fuck did you do!!" He demanded.

"I know Jun, just shut up. I'll figure it out, leave us. Please," He exclaimed.

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows and shot a deadly look at Huening Kai before leaving the room and heading upstairs.

There are two living rooms in this building. They're currently in the private one, only people who have permission from Soobin can be here.

"Shh, calm down," Huening whispered.

However, instead of calming down. Taehyun's breath hitched and became more unstable. His ears felt as though they were ringing and the room felt like it was spinning. He was gasping for air and sobbing into Kai's shirt.

He moved hands to his hand and gripped his hair pulling on it. He screamed and cried. "Fuck you! I hate you!!" He wept.

He punched Huening's chest and sobbed even more. "How could you," He cried. "You hit me! How could you!" 

"Ok ok, I'm sorry just calm down babe." He reassured, "You're panicking if you don't calm down it'll lead to a panic attack."

"Good!" he yelled, wiping away his tears as he tried to force his way out of Kai's grip but miserably failed. "Not like you care, why are we even dating!?"

"What!?" Huening murmured. "Don't say that," He exhaled, strengthening his grip on Taehyun as he pulls the smaller boy closer.

"Shut up," Taehyun panted trying to catch his breath. He let out another weep and wrapped his arms around himself. "We're in a toxic relationship and we both know it,"

Kai sighed, "I know. It's my fault," He breathed.

"No, it's mine too."

"I love you," Kai mumbled.

"No, you don't," Taehyun sniffled. He wiped his tears one last time and placed his hand back on his cheek rubbing it a little since Kai slapped it earlier.

"But I do, I love you," Huening declared. "I know I never showed it and I'm sorry."

"We've been doing this for too long Hyuka," Taehyun announced. "Maybe we should break up, permanently."

"No!" Huenung Panicked, "Let's not, please."

"Then what!?" The shorter asked.

"Let's," He bit his lip stopping himself from saying any more words. "Let's just take a break, we should work on ourselves." He concluded.