[13]

Third Person
"Are you out of your goddamn mind!?" Beomgyu yelled.

"Gyu shut up," Soobin muttered.

"No! What the fuck Soo? You're gonna lead him on and then pretend like you care??" Beomgyu exclaimed, "Huh!? Answer me!"

"Shut up!" Soobin snapped, "I didn't fucking lead him on? If anything he lead me on. It doesn't matter I'm the boss I can't have these feelings toward anyone. Life in a mafia isn't easy and he should learn that, plus I'm sure he's much happier with my best friend?" He told.

"Soo- He, no it wasn't like that. He lov- or. Look I don't know what 'it' is but it's only towards you. He means nothing to me," Beomgyu said.

"So you're toying with him?" Soobin irked.

Beomgyu's eyes widened, "No! No! I promise I'm not. Look Tae and Kai were having issues alright. Hyuka had me pretend to be his boyfriend. The kiss between me and Yeonjun was only to get Kai off my back. I promise! He initiated the kiss, plus we pulled away and were both clearly disgusted. It was practically just a peck on the lips like how your mother does to you." He explained.

Soobin sighed and went over to his desk. He sat down and turned on his computer, "It's too late now Gyu, plus I'm busy I don't have time to be involved in a romantic relationship," Soobin claimed.

"Bin... don't lie to yourself. I know you felt hurt after seeing it. I promise it didn't mean anything to either of us. He's been anticipating the next time you'd decide to talk to him or do anything with him. But you never did," Gyu paused. "He was desperate enough to kiss me for your attention,"

"What?" Soobin moved his eyes from the computer screen to Beomgyu. He looked back and clicked something with his mouse and then stood up looking back at Beomgyu.

"I promised to help him with getting your attention if he let me kiss him to give Tae and Kai the idea that I'm 'cheating' you could say," Beomgyu explained.

"Fuck," Soobin mumbled. "Fuck!" He said louder, "Gyu I messed up didn't I."

Beomgyu nodded, "you can still fix it, and please be quick about it." Gyu sighed, "He hasn't left his room since yesterday. I'm worried, he's not eating or drinking."

Before Beomgyu knew it Soobin quickly walked by him and out of his office. Gyu shrugged assuming he was going to Yeonjun's room.

Soobin was practically running to Yeonjun's room, even almost tripping while going up the stairs. Once he got there he was ready to bust the door open but then realized it was probably locked. Just as he was about to knock, quiet sniffles were heard from the other side.

He put his ear up to the door, only to hear the sniffling turn into soft sobs. Soobin's heart sank, if he had only paid more attention to Yeonjun this wouldn't have happened. Maybe even if he had just let the shorter boy explain what he saw yesterday.

Not wasting any more time he brought his hand up and knocked on the door.

"Go away gyu," A voice was heard. "I'm not opening the door, just leave me alone. I'm better off suffering here until I die of dehydration and starvation."

Soobin felt his heart sink even more and he could feel guilt slowly creep up behind him, pulling him back away from Yeonjun. He didn't deserve to explain himself to Jun, not when he'd been neglecting the poor boy this whole time.

But he couldn't let that stop him. He had to see Yeonjun even if it was for one last time. He had to hold him and explain to him. He had to make sure the boy was ok, he had to clear everything up.

"Jun..." He muttered, "it's not Beomgyu."

Soobin heard the sobs stop, "Go away," he quietly said.

"Jun, please can we talk?" Soobin asked.

"Get the fuck away from my door and leave me the fuck alone!" Yeonjun yelled.

Soobin sighed, the frown on his face grew. He felt awful. It's true, Beomgyu was right. Soobin lead him on. But he never intended to. In fact, Soobin had been craving the older's attention. He's been anticipating the next he'd get to caress and kiss him.

It's just that Soobin's been so busy and tired that whenever he did have any free time he'd spend it napping in his office. He also never let anyone come into his office regardless of who it was. He would even turn Yeonjun away, almost completely forgetting that Yeonjun also worked under him.

He's felt so sleep-deprived the past month and could barely think straight outside of his work. Thankfully his hard work paid off, and now they were the 2nd in rank for the most powerful mafia in Korea. 5th worldwide. For some reason the mafia currently above them was unknown and not at the top worldwide, it's unknown what the reason is behind them being higher than the Choi Mafia in Korea.

But at the moment none of that mattered. At least not to Soobin. The number one thing on his list was to talk to Yeonjun. To make sure he was ok, to hold him and let the older get everything out, to kiss him until he'd feel better, to apologize, just to be right next to him.

"No," Soobin asserted. "Yeonjun, open the door."

"No!" Jun yelled.

"Open the goddamn door right now Jun!" Soobin yelled back. His tone seemed intimidating, giving Yeonjun shivers as he wiped away his tears. "Jun I swear to god if you don't unlock the door right no-"

The door opens, only to reveal the boy with his hair all messy covering parts of his face. His eyes diverted away from Soobin only staring at the floor or anywhere else that wasn't Soobin. The cuffs of his sweater were a darker color, which Soobin assumed were from wiping his tears. His eyes were slightly red at the corners and his face was covered in sweat and tears.

He was wearing a grey sweatshirt, black sweatpants, and white & grey mismatched socks.

"What do you want!?" Yeonjun exclaimed, his voice was shaky and a little unclear. He lifted his head looking Soobin in the eyes for a brief moment before quickly looking away. Soobin noticed the unshed tears in his eyes that Yeonjun was clearly holding back.

"Well? What do you w-" Yeonjun cut himself off once he felt something warm wrap around his arms. Suddenly the cozy feeling he's been missing all the time has returned. It felt nice and comforting. Too nice and comforting.

Before he knew it, his unshed tears slipped out. Streaming his face and landing on the shoulder of the person hugging him. Soobin.

He didn't want to hug back, he didn't want Soobin to win. He wanted to push him away and slam the door but he couldn't. This all felt too nice, the craving touch he'd been wanting finally came. But he wasn't happy.

He was upset. Mad. Sad. Yeonjun gathered all his courage and pushed Soobin away, harshly breaking the hug. "Leave me alone! Like you said I'm just another person who works under you. You made it very clear I mean nothing to you and that I never will. So stop trying to lead me on! Just let me be! Let me get over it!" He screamed.

"Yeonjun... Please, I-"

"No! I don't want to hear it. Get out of my sight, I don't want to see you!" He cried.

"Jun..."

"Leave!"

"I'm sorry just let me-"

"No! Soobin just go, leave me alone!" Tears continued to roll down his face, "Please."