[2]

Soobin's POV.
"So? What will it be?" I asked once more.

"I- I guess, as long as I don't die." He pouted.

"Well then cutie, can you use a gun?" I asked.

"I- what the hell! Don't call me that." He said avoiding the question

I chuckled, "I'll take that as a no," He blushed and covered his face.

"No... I can't," He muttered.

I got a closer to him removing his hands from his face. He blushed even more, "would you back up!" He yelled.

"My apologies cutie." I giggled. "And about the gun thing, don't worry we have a practice area, I'll have one of my men help you out with that." I told.

He nodded, "Can I leave now?" He asked, I shook my head. The door flew open and someone walked in, we both looked to the door. "uh- Bin?"

"Mom?" I questioned

"Are you busy? Sorry I'll come back later." She chuckled.

"Actually mom can you call Taehyun, I'll have him escort our newest member," I smiled.

Her eyes widened, "A new member huh?" She smirked, I nodded.

"We'll talk after they leave," I added.

She walked out of the room, then quickly came back with Taehyun by her side.

Yeonjun's POV.
"Taehyun I need you to take Yeonjun to the spare room next to yours, he'll officially be a member next week. Until then monitor him in case anything happens," He announced.

"Sorry by the way," Tae mumbled.

"It's ok, I get it. This was inevitable," I reassured.

"No, no! If I hadn't forgotten you wouldn't have found out and you'd be ok, now I have to monitor you as if you're a little kid." He apologized.

"It's fine I swear," I assured. "My life needed some action anyway." He frowned.