[9]

Soobin's POV
"You're ok!" Yeonjun exclaimed before running towards me and jumping into my arms.

I chuckled at his cuteness, "We did it." I laughed.

"I'm glad," he smiled.

I wrapped my arms around him and embraced the shorter boy. We weren't dating but, I can't deny that I didn't want that.

I pulled away and grabbed his hand, heading to my room. "Where are we going," He asked.

I didn't answer and kept walking. I made it to my room and opened the door. I let go of his hand and walked to my bed. He closed the door and followed me sitting right new to me.

"So?" he asked. I turned to him and pulled him closer, his eyes widened. he was clearly confused and what I was about to do would only confuse him more.

I placed my hand on his cheek and brought our faces closer. He blushed and closed his eyes shut. I brushed my lips over his before closing my eyes and properly connection our mouths.

I kissed him slowly and passionately. This was the first kiss I shared with him, I wanted it to be memorable. I wanted to savor it instead of being quick and sloppy.

He wasn't kissing back at first but then contributed after I felt him shuffled around, probably to get comfy.

Without breaking the kiss I placed my hands below his thighs and lifted him up to place him onto my laps. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I place mine on his waist.

-

Third Person
Yeonjun let out a whimper, in attempts to get Soobin to go further. When he confirmed that the younger hadn't gotten the hint Jun bit Soobin's lower lip in attempt to dominant the kiss since the other wasn't doing so.

Soobin denied and gripped Yeonjun's waist tighter. He moved one of his hands to the back of Yeonjun's head to push the older's face more into his own.

Their kiss quickly got more rough and now they both seemed desperate. It got sloppy but was still stable and a proper kiss or I guess it was a makeup session now.

Yeonjun moaned slightly into the kiss as he felt Soobin bite his lower lip in attempts to having the older one open his mouth.

It worked. Soobin stuck his tongue down Yeonjun's mouth, swirling his tongue up and down and playing with Yeonjun's tongue. He sucked on the olders tongue and continued to lighty bite his lips.

That's when they both pulled away panting for air. It felt like just a second ago where Soobin was holding Yeonjun in his arms at the Kim Mafia were Jun had blood all over his mouth. When he was kidnapped.

But now he no longer had to think about that, instead he had the boy sat on his lap safe and sound. And what made it better is that he had now kissed this same boy. He was finally his, at least that's what he wanted. Soobin has never truly felt this way before even with Ash and his other exes. Yeonjun felt different.

They unintentionally fell in love. It was all by accident, by fate if you will. As if they were meant to be. He wished to stay like this with the older boy. They could live the rest of their lives together. Regardless of whether they were normal citizens living out in the world or if they were secretly in one of the top highest ranking mafia in Korea/Worldwide.