[4]

Random guy I made up named Ash

Ash's POV.
"What do you mean you want an alliance with them!" I yelled

"Ash I get that you don't like the Choi Mafia, but I just found out that my brother is a member there," Jin yelled.

"yeah well, I hate your brother,"
I'm currently having a meeting with my boss or 'Dad' Kim Seokjin and he wants to have an alliance with the Choi Mafia. Apparently, they have his brother and I'm not happy with this, I mean I used to date the boss of their Mafia.

"Ash!" He yelled once more.

"What?!?! You know I still have feelings for Soobin and he seeing your stupid sibling!" I bleated.

"Ash the most you two did was kiss ok, it wasn't that serious. And learn to be respectful, he's your uncle. Plus I doubt Soobin is seeing Yeonjun." Jin claimed.

"I don't care if he's my uncle, he's in the way of me and Soobin," I snapped.

He sighed and walked out of the room. Fine, if my dad really wants an alliance then there only one thing left to do. So what if he's my dad's brother. He's the only thing standing between me and my love. So, I'm gonna kidnap him.

-

Yeonjun's POV.
I didn't expect what happened last night to happen again today. It was also surprising to know that Soobin wasn't as scary as I thought of him to be. I'm still not sure what we are but it's nice of him to offer to comfort me at night. Not to mention the Mafia in general is pretty chill.

I was walking to the door of the back yard. There was a really pretty garden out there and I needed some fresh air. Everything was so fancy and classy. I took and deep breath and the next thing I knew everything was black, I couldn't see anything and my mouth was covered. Someone was behind me, I tried to move around so that I could get free-

~

I opened my eyes and I was tied up, what happened where am I. Someone was standing in front of me. I've never seen him before but he looked like he despised me, maybe he was just angry at something else?

"So your my dad's brother?" He questioned.

Brother!?! Jin?? "Mmm!" I tried to speak.

"You're probably wondering why you're here, well... you'll see," He taunted. The door opened and someone else walked into the room.

"Ash, are you sure Jin won't find out?" He asked.

I knew it, but why would he kill me if I'm his dad's brother? I didn't even know Jin had a son. "Ya, I'm sure... also Jimin can you get me some water," He said.

"Yea sure," Jimin replied.

Jimin? I remember that name, Jungkook said he was friends with him.

-

Third Person
"Fuck where is he!" Soobin yelled.

"Calm down Soobin... We'll find him" Huening insisted.

"Don't worry Hunny," His mom added, "maybe he just got lost, this is a pretty big place."

"Do you think Yeonjun might've run away?" Beomgyu questioned.

"I don't think so?" Taehyun inquired, "I mean maybe he just went out, it's not like he's a prisoner here. He's been out before?" He continued.

"Well I'm not taking any chances." Soobin said, "Mom, Hoonjoong, and Seonghwa you guys go search the city, find out if he ran away!" He demanded.

"Alright let's go," Ms. Choi said. Then the three of them left the room and headed out on their way to the city.

"I'll have the maids and butlers look around here in case he just got lost," Soobin explained.

"Lastly, we're gonna go spy on the Kim Mafia," Bin said.

"We?" Huening questioned.

"I'm coming with you guys," Soobin confirmed.

"Is it about Ash?" Huening Kai asked.

"Yeah, my gut tells me he has something to do with this," Soobin claimed.

Taehyun sighed, "why can't he accept that you two broke up," He said annoyingly. "I mean this is what happens when you date someone from another mafia!" Tae exclaimed.