[7]

❗️Blood, Death, Violence, Guns, and mentions of a Dead body❗️

-

Third Peron
Taehyun and Huening Kai are spying just listening to conversations and looking for suspicious activity. This is their specialty so it was unlikely they'd get caught.

Soobin and Beongyu were spying from the outside. That's when they saw someone, someone they knew would tell the truth so they followed that person.

Soobin's POV.
"Jimin Hyung," I said, he turned around and looked at me.

"Uh, Binnie!" he chuckled. "I'm sorry, I know why you're here. Ash, he- he took him. Down the hall take a left and then a right and the first room you see is where he kept him." Jimin told us.

"It was that easy?!" Gyu questioned.

"Thanks for the information Jimin-ah," I placed my hand on his forehead and he fell to the floor.

~
(A/N: Soobin's power is making people forget everything that happened in the last 24-hours)
~

We walked down the hall, took a left, then a right. There was the door. I told Beomgyu to keep guard in case anyone came. Then I opened the door.

"Yeonjun," I mumbled.

There he was. Lying down on the hospital like floor. A bloody cloth was cover his mouth, his eyes were closed, in front of him was a watery like stain that I assumed were his tears. I walked over to him quickly and sat next to him. I pulled him closer and onto my lap.

He was unconscious so I checked his pulse. Thankfully, he was still alive. I also removed the cloth covering his mouth and threw it away. And before I knew it he opened his eyes and looked at me. My eyes widened and then his eyes widened.

"Soobin? you're here, Binnie you're here!" He exclaimed.

"I am," I smiled at him.

He sat up and hugged me. I'm glad he's ok. Clearly something happened which I wasn't going to let slide but at least he was alive.

"Um. Soobin," Beomgyu said. I turned my head to look at the door where Gyu was only to see Ash, Taehyun, Huening Kai, and even Jin.

"Junnie..." Jin mumbled.

"Jinnie Hyung..." Yeonjun smiled at him.

"I would look away," Beomgyu told Jin.

Jin tilted his head but turned away. Gyu took out his gun and pointed it towards Ash, "I think everyone here would want this." He smirked.

"Woah!" Ash's eye's widened, "We don't have to do thi-"

BANG

Beomgyu shot him. Ash fell to the floor, "Ok! What the hell happened!" Jin yelled.

"Well. Your son is dead. Eh, he was adopted." Huening chuckled.

Jin looked back and his eye's widened. He saw his son on the floor with a bullet hole gone right through his head. A sure way that could kill anyone. There was blood oozing out of his head. Jin frowned, although his son was indeed not the best he didn't really want him to die. After all they were still family, by blood or not.

"I'm sorry for your lose?" Taehyun said.

Huening Kai gave him a shove on his side, "Don't say it like that. You're saying it like thats a question!?" Hyuka exclaimed.

"Jin- he, he's my brother," Yeonjun whispered to me. I looked back at him, my eyebrows raised. I certainly did not see that coming.

"Although this killed my mood, I wouldn't want to waste this opportunity. Soobin, would you be ok with coming to my office so we can discuss something." Jin said.

"Make it quick, we have somewhere to be." I commented, and Jin nodded.

-

Third Peron
Tae and Hyuka helped Yeonjun up and took him out of the room to somewhere "safer". Beomgyu was the one to dispose of Ash's dead body.

Soobin walked with Jin in his office where they talked about merging mafias. Soobin ended up agreed since they've never had many problems with each other and it would benefit both mafia making them stronger in number and combat.