MDIA [Ch. 15]

My Dance Instructor's Assistant

Previously: "Haha, if anyone should be embarrassed, it's me. I'm the teacher that has two little girls crushing on me," Mr. Wilsonsays with a laugh."Uh, we're not little girls," I stated. He furrowed his eyebrows. "How old are you anyway?" he asked me curiously. "I'm eighteen. Why? How old are you?" I retorted. "I'm twenty-four," he replied simply. Drake's my ex-boyfriend whom I haven't seen since I was sixteen. I noticed Mr. Wilson's eyes linger along my stomach area...again. He inhaled sharply. "Um, I think you should uh...button your um...shirt closed," he stammered while trying to remove his eyes from my body. He'd drive me home after practice from now on. Which means we'd be alone for about thirty minutes a day, and for some reason...I'm excited for after practice...

Chapter 15

In school the next day, I was bombarded with questions from Sophia. I had spoken with her as soon as I made it to my room yesterday after Mr. Wilson dropped me off. She basically screamed my ears off for an entire hour. Her excitement was unbarring, but hella funny.

At the moment, we're both standing at my locker while I placed my books inside.  It's warm outside so I decided upon wearing jean shorts with a plain white fitted t-shirt along with white high-top sneakers. "I cannot believe he offered to give you a ride home after school!" Sophia squeaked.

 "Remember you're part of this deal," I remind her. She groaned and rolled her eyes in irritation.

"I don't know if I can keep quiet in his class. Maybe you should ask if he could try to not be so hot," she began.

I laugh at this, "I don't think hotness is something you can turn on and off."

 "Yeah, because he's such a turn on," she sighed. I laughed and playfully pushed her arm. I closed my locker and we began walking to our opposite classes, mine being dance and hers being piano. As soon as I walked into the auditorium, Mrs. Holt called me over. She was standing at the edge of the stage.

I walked over to her just as she was finished talking to some red haired girl. "Ah Desiree, would you mind running these papers to Mr. Wilson for me?" she asked as he held out some stapled papers to me. I nodded my head.

"Sure thing," I say before sitting my bag down in a empty seat and headed out of the auditorium.

I started to Mr. Wilson's class. Hmm, I wonder what he does during his planning period, probably the obvious thing, grade papers. When I reached his closed door, I raised my hand to knock, but something stopped me.

I heard murmurs coming from inside. I gently pressed my ear to the door so I could hear better, unfortunately, I got nothing. I sighed, what's the point of eavesdropping if you don't get any information? I pulled away from the door and knocked. I heard shuffeling coming from inside, before the door opened, showing a very nervous Mr. Wilson. When he saw it was me, he sighed in relief and opened the door wider, revealing Lisa.

Ugh, seriously? She may as well live here since she's here all time. But then I noticed something off. Lisa was fixing her hair and Mr. Wilson's shirt looked distorted as the top button was unbutton. Wait a second...were they...? I gasped and looked back at Mr. Wilson.  He still looked a little nervous, well who wouldn't, I pretty much interrupting them from going hot and heavy. "You're fired!" I yelled with authority. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What? What are you talking about?" he questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and came back to my relaxed state. "I was just imagining what the principal would say if he was standing right here," I told him simply.