MDIA [Ch. 11]

My Dance Instructor's Assistant

Previously: "Are you kidding me? I think he's sexy as hell. But that still doesn't rule out the fact that he IS a teacher and it IS illegal," I told Sophia. "If I asked you to perform with me tomorrow for the middle school kids, would you say yes?" I asked David. He agreed. "Gosh, why are you and Lisa always bumping heads?" Mr. Wilson asked me. "It's a long story. Why not ask her?" I asked him suspiciously. "Oh and Desiree," he calls after me. I turn around to face him. "I think I'm sexy too," he answers with a full out charming smile. I couldn't help but laugh at this and shake my head. I went over and started to stretch, thinking about what David and I will do for our performance tomorrow...

Chapter 11

This day has not went according to plan. Apparently the middle school school kids weren't able to come here, so David and I are going there for fifth anf sixth period. Now I know what you're probably thinking "how is that not going to plan?", well I'll tell you. Since Mr. Wilson has fifth period planning, he's going to be driving us there.

Which I absolutely disagreed with since David and I are both eighteen and we don't need a freaking babysitter, but the principle said that we MUST HAVE A SUPERVISOR....or some crap like that. Now I'm feeling physic, so again I say, I know what you're think..."you're in a car with two good-looking guys, what's wrong with that"...well, this is why...

"And make sure whatever you two have planned isn't too provocative. I know you won't David, but Desiree has the tendency to try her hardest to be seductive in her performances,"...yes, that annoying voice belongs to the one and only Lisa Jenkins. I don't know who in the hell informed her about the little mix-up with the middle for but for some reason she hopped her no-life a*s into the front seat.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't try anything Lisa. But thanks for paying so close attention to my actions to notice the things that I don't even know I'm doing," I thanked her sarcastically from behind her seat. David chuckled from beside me, he was sitting behind Mr. Wilson. Lisa decided to ignore my comeback and started talking about something unimportant to Mr. Wilson. I couldn't tell if he was interested or not, hell, I couldn't tell if he was listening or not.

He turned in his seat, his left hand on the stirring wheel and his right hand on the passengers seat, and glanced out the back window shield as he was moving in reverse from his parking spot. He chanced a glance at me while when he turned around. I pointed to Lisa, make a talking signal with my hand, then made a gun with my hand and proceeded to shoot myself. He smirked at this action before looking out the back window again.

David nudged my arm, causing me to look at him. "So are you nervous?" he asked, with a smile on his face as he shook the bag that's between us. The bag held our attire that we're going to where when we perform. I nodded.

"I'm always nervous before I perform," I admitt.

Mr. Wilson had now turned back forward and was pulling off the school grounds, while Lisa carried on her yapping. David eyed me strangely. "Really? You never seem nervous," he observed. I smiled micheviously.

"That's because I'm a good actress," I mocked with an evil tone. He laughed again and shook his head.

"No but seriously, anything can go wrong, I mean, what if I trip over the chain ot something?" I asked him hopelessly. Don't get me wrong, I'm very confident in my skills but even the most confident person has doubts.

"Chain?" Mr. Wilson asked curiously while looking in the rearview mirror at me.

"You guys are gonna use chains in you routine?" Lisa asked skeptically, showing her disbelief.