Chapter 2: To Dream

Dream stood up out of his chair, not bothering to turn off his pc. Numbly, without thought he walked down the hall from his office to his bedroom. He flopped down against his bed, sitting on the floor with his knees against his chest.
"Of course it's a joke." He scoffed.
"What is happening to me?" Dream rested his face in the palms of his hands. He couldn't stop thinking about how he felt seeing George like that.
He started thinking back, back to the very beginning of their friendship and everything inbetween that he could remember. He kept thinking until he got a headache.
Dream stood up abruptly and walked off toward the front door, making sure he grabbed his keys. He walked outside and into his car.
Some scenery would clear his mind, he thought.
"Stop having these weird feelings." Dream argued with his own mind internally. He couldn't understand what he was feeling.
While he wasn't thinking straight, Dream sped up to 120km, 20km above the speed limit of the highway he drove on.
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He yelled at the top of his lungs then blasted the radio.
The next while was all a blur. He couldn't remember what happened. It was almost like a blind rage had hit him.

Dream awoke with a pounding in his head. He stared up until he recognized where he was laying. He found himself in the back seat of his car.
Dream sat up and looked around, it was pitch black and took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust. He took in his surroundings, his car was in the middle of a clearing surrounded by a seemingly endless field of flowers.
"Where the hell am I?" He grunted.
"Hello Dream." Sounded an oh so familiar voice from behind him. There was a sweet tenderness to the british boy's voice.
Dream turned his head, shocked to see George.

"George? What are you doing here?" Dream was so flustered, he kept stumbling over his words.
"Don't think about how, just be glad that I'm here." George smiled then opened the door and sat beside Dream.
"Where even are we?" Dream asked. He was starting to sweat anxiously from how close George was. He could see every small detail of George's face. He felt his face grow unusually hot.
"Shhh. Don't worry." George pressed his index finger to Dream's lips. George pressed himself closer against Dream.
Dream's muscles tensed. He was so nervous? Flustered? Or was he turned on? So many thoughts flooded through his head. The only thing he knew for sure was an odd stiffness below.
"I wish I could see your face right now." George spoke softly. "To see how excited to must be." He said slower.
"But you can see my face.." Dream said then paused. He looked at the rear view mirror in the car and caught a glimpse of a monster.
No doubtedly it was him, but it wasn't him at the same time. His face was gone. He was as pale as a ghost. A lifeless smile painted on as a face. It was almost like he was wearing a mask and yet he wasn't.

Dream screamed and shoved away from george, he scrambled out of the car and ran through the clearing into the flower field. He tripped and feel into a deep puddle but sank. When he pushed himself to the surface he found himself in the middle of a stormy ocean.
He looked down and saw pitch black hands reaching up to his feet, grabbing at his ankles. Dream kicked violently to fend them off but he couldn't resist them.
The hands dragged him down into the water's depths. A sharp pain came from his chest. He was drowning.
He couldn't escape.
It went all black.