Chapter 7: True Feelings

Dream awoke from that strange dream. It was the morning after the last dream. In total he has dreamed of the same thing 3 times. He stared up at his ceiling, thinking.
"What is this all about?" He murmured to himself as he extended an arm into the air and stared at his hand.
He kept thinking about George, this time focusing on how he felt when he spoke with George.
How did George make him feel?

He was always happy to speak to George.
He loved George's voice, his personality, everything about George as a whole just made Dream so ecstatic to talk to him.
When he looked at George's face, he felt attracted..

Is Dream attracted to George?
Has he finally figured out how he's been feeling this entire time?

The flirtation, it wasn't just a joke. It was his inner-most feelings being put on display, an offering for George's approval.

Dream clutched his hand into a fist. He'd figured it out.
But the issue was now.. He's in love with his best friend. How could that possibly end well?
There's no way he could risk their entire friendship for something so naive as love.

Then he heard his phone ring. Who could it be?

...

/Creator note: Sorry for the briefness of this chapter but it was never meant to be long, I hope you are enjoying my story! (*'ω'*) /