Chapter 6: Dreamers ; Part 1

Dream awoke in the back seat of his car. It was dark out, very dark. There was no noise but the sound of the soft breeze running through tall grass. His windows were open.
Dream strained his eyes to adjust to the darkness. As he did so, a sinking feeling set in.
This place looked hauntingly familiar.

The clearing. His car was in the clearing surrounded by an endless field of flowers.

"Fuck." Dream cursed under his breath.

Dream got out of his car and looked around. The grass was up to his knees. He walked through the clearing of grass to the edge where the Endless field of flowers began.
He heard something rustling in the flowers. Dream whirled around, trying to find the source of the noise without prevail.
Suddenly something leaped out of the flowers and took him clean out, to the ground.
It knocked the wind out of his lungs.
He opened his eyes to see..

George?

"Don't go in there." George said. He was laying on top of Dream after knocking him over. His face inches away from Dream's.

"George?!" Dream's eyes were wide with shock. "Where is this place?!"

"Calm down." George said and stroked a gentle, soft hand across Dream's cheek.

That's when it finally hit him. George was laying right on top of him. His face was so close.. He could feel George's breath on his face.
He felt a fire errupt from inside himself.

"George.." He said quietly.

"You're safe here." George said, still stroking Dream's cheek with one of his thumbs.
"If you leave the clearing you'll find nothing but nightmares."

"What is this place?" Dream asked, more calmly.

"I don't know but it's safe here." George said. Unexpectedly, George wrapped his arms around Dream and placed his head on Dream's chest in a warm embrace.

"I can't tell if this is a dream or a nightmare.." Dream muttered. A stiffness forming below.

George noticed and smirked. "Both."

Dream couldn't help himself. Being so close to George.. It turned him on. He couldn't restrain himself.
Dream gently grabbed hold of George with both arms wrapped around his back then rolled over, placing himself on top of George.

"Clay-." George said softly, looking flustered.

Dream stared down at George, the gentle moonlight made his skin glow. He looked so attractive..

Dream lowered his head and pressed his lips against George's. They were so soft.

Then he woke up.