Chapter 3: Awakenings

Dream sat up abruptly to the sound of his ring tone. He looked around, still on edge from whatever bizarre dream he just had.
There he was, alone in the back seat of his car. He picked up his phone and answered.
"Dream! Are you okay?" George answered loudly. He sounded extremely anxious.
"Yeah, why?" Dream ran his hand through his soft, blonde hair.
"The last time you responded to anyone was 26 hours ago!" George's voice grew with agitation. "Where the hell were you?"
"I don't know." Dream said. He was confused and completely lost in every sense. He couldn't remember anything besides driving off.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" George was clearly very upset.

"Well, I drove off in my car and I don't remember anything else."

"Dream, you scared everyone. Go back home." George demanded.

"Okay." He sighed.

Dream hung up and got into the front seat of his car. He took a moment to check his surroundings. He was pulled over on the side of a country back road.
"What the hell man.." He cussed then checked the time and date.
That strange dream was still lingering in the back of his mind as he drove home carefully. What the hell was that dream? Why was George there? So many unanswered questions.
He pulled into his driveway and locked his car before walking inside. He felt a soreness in his stomach.

Had he even eaten since he went missing?

No.

He quickly made himself something to eat to quench his starvation.
Once he took care of his bodily needs, Dream sat down at his computer desk and booted up his pc.
He stared at his screen as discord opened up.

What the hell?

...

/Creator note: Sorry that this chapter is short! I wrote this during lunch hour of school. heh. Hope you guys like my story so far!/