Chapter 5: Another Stream

Dream looked up to the familiar chime of a discord call just as he was about to turn off his pc.
He checked the name of his unknown caller and..

It was George.

Dream answered the call, not knowing what to expect. Anger? Sadness? Who knows.

"Dream?" George spoke, his voice was gentle.

"Hey George. Twitter seems pretty upset." He let out an awkward laugh.

"What are you going to tell them?" George inquired.

"I have no idea. I can't just tell them that I drove out of town and went missing for 26 hours without remembering anything but a weird dream." He sighed.

"What dream?" George said in a more serious tone.

Dream instantly became anxious as he recalled how George had acted in the dream. "Well I woke up in my car's back seat in the dream. It was dark out. Then you appeared and you opened the door and sat beside me and talked to me. I looked in the mirror of my car and I had no face. I got scared and ran but I fell into a puddle. After that was weird, I somehow ended up in an ocean full of hands trying to pull me down. I tried to get to the surface but I couldn't make it."

"That seems intense, what did we talk about?" George asked.

"I don't remember." Dream lied, "I remember you said that you wished you could see my face."

"Oh."

"I just want to forget about it, George." Dream sighed. "It makes me uncomfortable."

"Sure. We could play bedwars?" George suggested.

"That would be great. Are you going to stream?" Dream asked. He was silently hoping to see George's cute face. Did he just think of George's face as cute?

"Yeah I guess I should stream. I hadn't streamed since before you dissapeared." George snorted.

And with that, George took his time to set up the stream. In the meantime however, Dream was thinking about George. He was trying to collect his thoughts and figure out what he was feeling.
Dream kept his second monitor on George's twitch, waiting for him to go live.

He went live.

"Hello Everybody!" George smiled and waved at his camera. "Welcome back to the stream!" He said with enthusiasm.
Instantly a donation spoke "Are you and dream fighting?"
George gave a funny face. "Of course we aren't."

"Today's stream is actually going to be bedwars with dream." George announced.

"Hey guys!" Dream said in his usual quirky voice.

Dream watched at the chat went insane. They were all thinking that Dream and George were fighting but now they had no idea what to think.

"Alright let's get started. Join me Dream." George said.

Dream joined George's game and they started playing bedwars. "You go to green I'll head to mid." Dream said. On blue team, both of the teams surrounding theirs were lime and yellow.

George paced off toward yellow. "Other green." Dream laughed before going to the middle.

"I'm colorblind!" George exclaimed, he looked at his camera with his hands in the air in frustration.

Dream smiled as he watched the expressions on George's face. He wasn't paying attention to the game and walked off the bridge. Instantly George started laughing at him.

"Wait wait no-." Dream wheezed. "I wasn't paying attention." He stammered.

"Dream is dog water confirmed?" George laughed as he killed the green team and took their bed.

"Whatever." Dream scoffed.

They played 3 hours worth of bedwars until they finally lost. With that, George was getting ready to end stream.

"You're so beautiful when you smile George. Especially when you're focusing on a game." The words slipped out of Dream's mouth.

George's face turned a light shade of pink. "Dream-"

"I mean it George." Dream said, smiling as he stared at George's face.

"I love you George, say it back." Dream said.

A huge grin spread over Dream's face as he watched George become even more flustered. Something inside him made him want to see George like this more.

"Dream!" George exclaimed. He had no idea what to say to respond to him.

Dream got close to his mic and whispered, "Just say you love me, George."

"I-I love you too dream." George stuttered then looked away from the camera with embarassment.

That definitely turned him on.

"Ugh. Bye guys." George said then ended stream.
"Why do you always embarass me like that?" George whined.
"I know it's all a joke to you." He said in a frustrated tone.

"How do you know that?" Dream said mischievously.

"Are you saying that you mean it?" George's voice cracked. He sounded shocked and unbelieving.

"I'm just saying that you never know." Dream said then ended the call.

After the call, Dream turned off his pc and made his way to his bedroom. It was rather late, so he changed and got ready for bed.
Dream layed down and let sleep grasp him.