CHAPTER TWO

Samar's P.O.V:

"Her eyes were so beautiful. It was deep and clearly reflected her innocence. I have never seen a girl like that ever before". Her face especially her eyes are really captivating. It's been a week since Manya visited us for check-up but her thoughts are disturbing me a lot. My imaginations were interrupted by Maa.

"Lavanya is here, Samar I think you should spend more time with her. You are going to get married to her " Maa said.

Lavanya is my would be wife. We are not yet engaged but my family likes her as she is my bua's [ my dad's sister] daughter and they asked me to get married. I couldn't reject it and she is here, tomorrow they are going to fix our engagement date and today as my duty I have to go on a date. Even though I am not interested in it.

Lavanya is a nice girl but I don't like her and I don't know the reason yet!!

"Yeh kya karne jaa rahe hai maharani sa. Rana sa ke kundali ke hisab se inki shadhi sirf ek hi kundali ki ladki se ho sakti hai nahi toh inki jaan ko katra hai aur Kumari lavanya se toh inki shadhi asambhav hai" [ " what are you doing maharani, according to king's horoscope he can get married to only girl with specifications in her horoscope otherwise he will face death bed and marriage with Lavanya is next to impossible"] pandit ji said,

when he saw our horoscope as soon as he finished his sentence Maa was in complete shock and lavanya bursted into tears. I really felt sad for her.

" what should we do now ?" My aunt asked.

My mom without a second thought "let's search a girl who's horoscope can match with Samar's". I was dumbfounded and ignored the entire topic as I was not interested in getting married nor in lavanya.

It's been one month and Maa is searching for the girl. I think she saw all girls in Rajasthan 😂😂but she didn't find one and her tension is increasing day by day. I wish whoever that girl is, she should be found quickly because I can't see my Maa worrying about me or my life. 😐

"Samar we found the girl!" My mom called in mid of a meeting and I replied with simplest word possible "Fine".

As soon as I entered house after a long day at work I saw my entire family dancing with joy as they found that girl for me.

"She is really beautiful" my sister-in-law said.

"She is a South Indian Brahmin girl but Maa agreed because she is made for you" my sister said and I really didn't know how to reply but I was happy seeing my "Happy family".

"They are going to come next week to meet us" Maa told all of us. She looked at me with the brightest smile on her face. I didn't bother to ask much about girl.

AN'S NOTE
How is Manya's and Samar's life going to be? will they fall in love with each other? Will Manya sacrifice her dreams?