WEDDING

Manya's POV:

Everyone danced till 2:00 Am yesterday. This is the best part of a North Indian wedding whereas in south Indian it's just doing pooja till you get married. So today is my wedding day. I am officially going to become Mrs. Samar Singh Gaekwad, also THE QUEEN OF RAJASTHAN.
I don't know where my life will take me from here but let me just have faith and hope for my fate.

Manya was very tensed about getting married. Not initially but at some point of time society and her own family will ask about kids, but she is haphephobic, will she ever share her past with Samar. Will she able to trust him? But after few encounters with Samar, she felt he is a genuine guy. But there was Constant guilt of keeping her secrets from her husband, and the feeling of leaving her family and moving to a completely different family with different cultures and traditions were making her emotional.

On the other side of the palace, there were other scenes.

Samar's POV:

I am getting married.! (This was the 10th time Samar is telling from morning to Aradhana and Kunal. They started to ignore him when he was not at all stopping.)

"You have to attend reception first then you will get married that too muhurtham is at 2:35 AM practically speaking it's tomorrow." Stop being drama queen Kunal mocked.

Author's POV:

The grand wedding was taking place in Umaid Bhawan Palace. Guests started to arrive for the reception of The King of Rajasthan. The reception was only for influential people. There were business clients, politicians, celebrities attending the reception. The palace was perfectly decorated for its king's wedding,

 The palace was perfectly decorated for its king's wedding,

The groom and the bride were ready for the reception. Manya was wearing a green color lehenga paired with a white dupatta with floral designs over it. Samar was wearing a blue royal kurta. The couple was looking simple yet elegant. They were showing perfect royalty by their personality and aura.

All guests congratulated the couple

All guests congratulated the couple. The Royal family was showing utmost hospitality. Few people also recognized Manav, he was a young businessman apart from being Manya's brother. A handful of people recognized Manya she was known for her latest research in the field of medicine. Overall the wedding looked like arrange come love marriage. Little did they knew it was completely arranged that for some horoscope.

Manya was sent shogun by Samar's family. It contained her bridal attire, jewels. Manya loved her lehenga, she felt warmth in it. Little did she knew, it was designed by Samar for his bride. Manya got ready like a perfect Rajput queen.
Whereas Samar wore a white sherwani and had his ancestral sword in his hand.

The groom made an entry on a horse. The ceremony started. Only family members were present for the wedding. The bride was called and made to sit.

" I never thought, it will suit you perfectly" Samar whispered in Manya's years. She didn't understand what had happened.

Pandit: "now tie mangalsutra to her neck."
Manya was in complete tears by now. She made herself strong and decided not to shed a single tear.

But the scene was different for Samar. The one who was excited from the beginning was now nervous. When he took mangalsutra his hands were shivering. Manya could easily see through her veil.

Samar tied mangalsutra around her neck and a small water droplet fell on her hand. She was confused.
Slowly she lifts her head and saw a lone tear escaping from Samar's eyes.
For a moment she thought she is the luckiest girl on this planet to get a pure soul as her husband. Later Samar filled her hairline with sindoor. Then they were made to take seven vows around the holy fire.

Touched by Samar's gesture, Manya decided to overcome her phobia

Touched by Samar's gesture, Manya decided to overcome her phobia. She wanted to try her best for this pure soul who is now her husband.

"Welcome to my life, my queen" Samar murmured in manya's ear. Now there was a genuine smile on her face which was not seen by anyone because of the veil covering her face.

************************************
Manya is no more Manya Shastri. She is Manya Samar Singh Gaekwad. She is the queen of Rajasthan. She is Samar's wife.
How will she find her love in Samar?
Will he help her to overcome her phobia or turn into a total jerk after marriage.
Keep reading